Tm gain bug with zader vs cls teams

by Mithos_Sol

Original Post

Tm gain bug with zader vs cls teams

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? My iphone but its not hardware
OS Version Idk, iphone 6s newest update
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 172266188
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Comander Luke Skywalker is broken, when i inflict debuffs his whole team gains tm, i am using a zader team so this means that once i start putting dots up somtimes i nvr get to go again as it gives cls's team endless tm, the only thing i can guess is that ether his passive is messed up or his zeta leader
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go fight cls teams with zader teams
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country America

It just gets annoying when my team that is faster only gets in one atk becuase the other team gains so much tm while there is nothing that says they should
Message 1 of 6 (238 Views)

Re: Tm gain bug with zader vs cls teams

★ Novice
Its like against cls teams the zeta part of vader adds tm instead of taking it away
Message 2 of 6 (236 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

CLS has abilities that cause he and his allies to gain turn meter. Who are the other characters involved in the battle?

Here's a link to CLS's abilities though:

https://swgoh.gg/characters/commander-luke-skywalker/

Message 3 of 6 (227 Views)

★ Novice
He causes them to gain tm on 2 occasions, 1 his passive gives team tm when he debuffs sum1 and 2 his leader gives tm when zeta if the enemy team resists effects, i already knew this and as i stated they gain tm as i hit/dot them which doesnt fall under ether affect

The other people are ether chaze/r2/raid han or gk/zarris/r2/raid han, sumtimes nihilist is in the team and some times thrawn is
None of these toons give tm boost to the team with any of their skills, and the tm boost from cls passive doesnt explain cls team getting 3-6 turns each before my team gets to go again

And before you mention the obv note of mods i want to clarify that my team has higher speed as i check before battling in the arena
Message 4 of 6 (223 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Well, without Call to Action, CLS gains tm when other Rebels take damage, and if he inflicted debuffs on his turn or a counter, everyone will gain tm. Both CLS and Raid Han can remove tm, which can happen on a counter. Baze's counter feeds tm to Chirrut.
Message 5 of 6 (195 Views)

★ Novice
Yes i have stated that i understand his kit, and thats not what is happening, sidious aoe will fill the whole teams tm b4 any counter
Message 6 of 6 (182 Views)