Re: Tiny Living bugs: over hydration and dropped actions

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Tiny Living bugs: over hydration and dropped actions

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Toddler Stuff and Luxury Party Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have Tiny Living installed and actively play with a household.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sims overhydrate again. Constantly going to get water from any available sink when they are not already qued to do something else (I've even seen them forego washing their hands after using the bathroom to instead get a glass of water...in a family household it looks like the house from the movie Signs, with all the water glasses everywhere...). The second bug; the sims constantly drop active action (ex, cooking, working on something) to go to the Tiny Living entertainment center to listen to the radio, pick u a book or watch tv. Sometimes when I'm cooking the sim will drop their cooking action multiple times to go and do something on/at the entertainment center.
What do you expect to see? Normal hydration, and no dropping actions.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Not so much a patch as adding the Tiny Living stuff pack to my game.

Over-hydration in effect

Message 1 of 4 (669 Views)

★★ Guide

The TV part of the issue seems to be specific to the Tiny Living TV sets. I've never had issues with TVs causing dropped actions until I put a Tiny Living set in my home. Unless you queue two interactions at once, there's a good chance that  the sim will drop what they are doing in order to do some interaction with the Tiny Living set.

Message 3 of 4 (613 Views)

Community Manager
Thanks @Bra1nBlast3d. Locking this thread here as there are existing reports open for these issues. Please use these threads to continue the discussion for the relevant Bugs.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (556 Views)