Original Post

Timed Challenges not Progessing

★★★ Guide

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Timed
Which date (MM/DD/YYYY)? 01/13/2018
Summarize your bug Timed Challenge 'Backup Buddy' does not progress as I complete Starfighter Assault. Remains 0/3.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Isthuaga
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/13/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11:30AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Starfighter Assault
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I assume have the time challenge active and try doing Starfighter assault.
What happens when the bug occurs? Well... nothing.
What do you expect to see? The challenge to progress
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Timed Challenge 'Backup Buddy' does not progress as I complete Starfighter Assault.  Remains 0/3.  I have had this in previous instances of the starfighter challenges, though in past cases it seemed to just skip a few.  Don't know - last time I had to play 5 for it to count 3.

Today I played 7 starfighter assaults, we won 4 of them, lost 3, not one was counted towards progress.

I do have pictures if you want - they just show me having obviously completed a number of Assaults and it not counting towards progress.

It's not like the 1000 credits is that big a deal - but I feel if I take up one of the timed challenges and 'attack the objective' it should just work.  Thank you!

Message 1 of 9 (730 Views)

Four challenges not allowing me to claim reward or registering

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which part of it? Persistent
Summarize your bug Under HEROES I have completed the "I Have A Bad Feeling About This" and "Blinding Flash Grenade" challenges but am not able to claim the reward. Under MULTIPLAYER I competed the fifth Starfighter Assault for "The Defender" but it didn't register, I saw it when I finished the Starfighter Assault. It didn't register for the "Backup Buddy" timed challenge either.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Hamper7
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/26/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Not sure, but it happened immediately on completing the challenge.
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my user account.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't claim rewards for challenges.
What do you expect to see? The reward for the challenges!
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Not sure how to find this.

Which part of it? Persistent
Summarize your bug Under HEROES it shows that I have completed "I Have A Bad Feeling About This" and "Blinding Flash Grenade" but I am unable to claim the reward. Under MULTIPLAYER I completed "The Defender", once finishing a Starfighter Assault where we defended the shield generators, I saw that that was the 5th one that I needed. I exited and went to claim the reward, but it did not register. The completed Starfighter Assault did not register on the TIMED "Backup Buddy" challenge as well.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Hamper7
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/26/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Not sure
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my account.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't claim the 2000 credits and 50 crafting parts as a result.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to claim the 2000 credits and 50 crafting parts.
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Not sure where to get this.

Message 2 of 9 (635 Views)

Re: Timed Challenges not Progessing

★★ Apprentice
I’ve sent video of ones I’ve completed nothing happens EA doesn’t care I’ve been playing for 2 hours still 0/3 completed
Message 3 of 9 (695 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem and also the challenge before this one! Grr. 

Message 4 of 9 (687 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Happened on all challenges before, even the kill challenges...kill 10 heroes, did one match of HvV with 11, did not count a single one, but the next one with 6 it counted, so it took the 3rd match to complete, even though the first one already should have done the trick.

Played about 8 matches of starfighter with someone else, I got the challenge after the 5th match, the other person still misses one  match.

Message 5 of 9 (665 Views)

Starfighter assault gives 0 credits

★★ Novice

What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug O credits given after a match on Starfighter Assault
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Feardemon64
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 1/30/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Starfighter Assault
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. Play SA and see if you get any credits I dont.
What happens when the bug occurs? 0 credits given on the end of match summary screen.
What do you expect to see? Some credits... something more than 0
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A

Over the last week or so, perhaps longer (like after the Jan. Patch) as I play SA pretty infrequently, I have received 0 credits. I get battle points, show credit for objectives, kills and assists but literally zero credits. Equivalent GA games give around 300 to 400 credits for the same performance. I am on a PS4, used a variety of ships. Tired of having nothing to show for hours of gaming. Any ideas?
Message 6 of 9 (623 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yah, i cant get any progress on any timed challenges lately.  hero kills, starfighter or galactic rounds just sit there.  I'm sick of it.

Message 7 of 9 (648 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I'm getting the same issue, both with Don't Get Mushy and Backup Buddy. Combined with being unable to claim completed progression rewards I'm a very short step from stopping playing the game altogether.
Message 8 of 9 (632 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Playing on PC, need to kill 5 with special unit. Use Rocket kill 7, there is ZERO at progress. Maybe I don't understand something?

Message 9 of 9 (603 Views)