Re: Time Zone Settings

by psytor01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Time Zone Settings

★ Novice

Hello i contact with your EA team on phone they send me here to explain you want help i need.

I was traveling a lot and i changed my in game time settings twice i cannot change it abymore but now i am back in home can you reset the time settings or set it on my account https://swgoh.gg/p/984433165/

this is my account ally code : 984433165

Nickname : DevelopMVPx

I want to change my Daily activities reset from 14 PM to 01 AM 

Message 1 of 9 (1,181 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DevelopMVP and @psytor01,

We are not sure why support send you here since this is working as intended and not a bug. Usually, support could change your time zone as a one-time exception under specific circumstances.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (1,129 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
@DevelopMVP Hey I feel you :-(

I already contacted support here by chat and there is nothing that can be done...

There is a limit of 2 changes maximum and then you have to wait for 365 (From the first change) to be able to change it again...

I'm in the same boat as you... Have more than 6 months to wait..

I will "Me Too" your post as that's what the support to me to do...

Ally code here 886-778-317 and 687-777-589
Message 2 of 9 (1,140 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DevelopMVP and @psytor01,

We are not sure why support send you here since this is working as intended and not a bug. Usually, support could change your time zone as a one-time exception under specific circumstances.

Message 3 of 9 (1,130 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand Hmmm it's weird that 2 of us had the same issue with them. I've been told the EXACT same thing... "We can't do it, we don't have to option to bypass the 2 times / 365 days in game... Go in bug report and mention it to the dev"

Could it be that their option doesn't work properly? or they don't know how to do it?

I'm on the same problem, finally settled down but I can't change my time zone stuck with refresh in the morning at 6 am :-(
Message 4 of 9 (1,115 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand sorry to tag you here... But I want to make sure that you read that and you can acknowledge, if not I will have to open a new thread about it, since we HAVE been told to open a bug report by the Tech Support...
Message 5 of 9 (1,066 Views)

EA Live QV Team
@psytor01 No worries. I follow up internally on this.
Message 6 of 9 (1,061 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand Thanks would be great to get an update so I could change my TimeZone at some point before another 6months... I can provide work visa and everything tha tI travelled hahahah
Message 7 of 9 (1,052 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_HighCommand Hi I’m having the same issues with a time reset. I had to change it now I can’t keep it due to daylight savings. I have 74 more days but really it has to be 6 months or i will have this problem every year.. Customer service sent me here after 2 hours. I hope this is something that can be reset once otherwise I’m going to miss out on so much.  Ally code 485 932 238 please let me know if there is anything that can be done.

Message 8 of 9 (961 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue, with the number of changes. I used it twice already, and I have to wait 6 months before a new change.

Message 9 of 9 (934 Views)