Re: Tier 6 of Jedi Master Luke event freeze - lost GL tix (again)

by EA_UltraSlide

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tier 6 of Jedi Master Luke event freeze - lost GL tix (again)

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Oneplus Nord n10 5g
OS Version Oxygen OS 10.5.9.BE89BA
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 632135545
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug I gathered 70 tickets for Tier 6 of the Jedi Master Luke event to gain Ultimate ability materials, again. So I was in my other account and logged out. Cleared games cache and then went into the game and logged into this account. Did some arena battles a while back and TB battles just before going and entering T6 battle for JML event. Got into the battle and then when attacking SLKR the game froze. Tried switching connection including going into airplane mode, touching everything, focusing another app and then coming back etc. Nothing helped, again. I had to restart resulting in loss of the 70 GL currency. That's a total of 140 tickets out the window now thanks to the game freezing. I already have a relic 7 JML and have won easily before so I consider this just 70 tickets lost again without gaining the reward. Again this happens at one of the worst times possible. It is not easy to gather the tickets and losing them like this is not fun at all. I find it kind of amazing that the freezing problems happen whatever device you are using. I've tried my old phone, bluestacks, nox and now my new phone. Every one of them has had freezes so it is obviously a problem on the game side not the device. So to conclude. I had a freeze here on Tuesday or Wednesday (don't remember) and now again today. So 140 ult tix just gone without any rewards.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go do the event. It'll freeze.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Estonia

This is my previous ticket that was "solved" - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Tier-6-of-Jedi-Master-Luke-event-freeze-lost-GL-tix/m-p/100584...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYOjM4nh3lw

Message 1 of 2 (195 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hello there,

We have again checked the logs available to us and cannot see anything of note that would have caused the issues you have run into.

We recommend taking a further look at our troubleshooting guide in the hopes of preventing this from happening again in the future. 

Unfortunately, we will be unable to refund any Light Side tickets used, sorry.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (174 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hello there,

We have again checked the logs available to us and cannot see anything of note that would have caused the issues you have run into.

We recommend taking a further look at our troubleshooting guide in the hopes of preventing this from happening again in the future. 

Unfortunately, we will be unable to refund any Light Side tickets used, sorry.

Message 2 of 2 (175 Views)