Tier 6 SLKR is unbeatable?

★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 12
OS Version iOS 15.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 482748136
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Ever since the GL Rey & GL SLKR interaction rework, I have not been able to beat tier 6 of the SLKR event.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check to make sure that the interaction between SLKR & Rey is working so that Rey is actually beatable.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America

Since the update around the end of last year where the interaction between Galactic Legends SLKR and Rey changed, I was at six consecutive wins for obtaining the ultimate discs for SLKR’s ultimate ability. Ever since the change, I have lost I can not recall how many (roughly eight (8) if I am remembering right) consecutive losses on this event. I have changed mods around, changed applicable characters around no matter what I do. I can not beat Rey. I lose all four of my other characters before I can even kill both RH Poe and/or RH Finn. I put my best mods on SLKR this time around and as you can see I have 1,300 syphon stacks and I still can not kill Rey. This is frustrating. I could be the only one this is happening to. I don’t know.

CA94A793-E628-4AD7-A962-D1A76FF18C41.jpeg
Message 1 of 2 (469 Views)

Re: Tier 6 SLKR is unbeatable?

EA Live QV Team

Hi @GATwaka 

We attempted to reproduce your report but we were not able to confirm any issues on our side. We were able to complete the battle without any issue. Did you try to use the Game Information or General Discussion forums to ask other players for tips?

Message 2 of 2 (305 Views)