Re: Tier 6 GL rey

by shhfiftyfive

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tier 6 GL rey

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? It’s not the device - but iPhone 11
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 527414294
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Kylo becomes unbeatable as the tier unfolds. CG made a change to buff Kylo and since then the tier difficulty has increased and made it impossible. It takes days and days to save tokens only to then waste them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is in Tier 6 GL Rey Journey Guide.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

Tier 6 GL Rey event

I have now lost 280 tokens for this event.

I have previously added to other questions that players have had but nothing has been done to fix this problem. Please EA contact CG and make them do something. I have spent good money to level up to get my Rey and now it is very unsatisfactory that CG has moved the goalposts.

I was 3/3 until Kylo was given his buff and am now 3/7 attempts. I have tried different strategies but Kylo is unbeatable. This is a change which CG brought in and is now unfair. 

Please return the tokens (increase their max even) and fix this event - just a return to the previous difficulty would suffice.

Message 1 of 11 (1,299 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @mcmahon2017,

Whilst this event has become more difficult to beat, it is certainly not impossible according to our data. We are monitoring it very closely and will adjust the event if necessary. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (1,254 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @mcmahon2017,

Whilst this event has become more difficult to beat, it is certainly not impossible according to our data. We are monitoring it very closely and will adjust the event if necessary. 

Message 2 of 11 (1,255 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@mcmahon2017be sure your rey is over 500 speed now. the 2 side enemies now have +30 speed and are at least 500 speed now. also, be sure to use rjt for heal block on kylo and otherwise just basic attacks from her. and be sure to have rh poe for his passive so gl kylo does not get out of control with gaining a ton of protection. keep the event ability on rjt at all times if possible (allies can apply it to her during their turn, unlike tier 4-5). if she places the event ability on herself, she immediately takes another turn. the other 2 members worth using are rh finn and bb8. mods do not really matters besides rey needs over 500 speed and should be modded for health as always.

(I too lost 280 tickets, due to bad advice and not using this team. Holdo and R2 are worthless here. you really should use RJT and RH Poe to ensure best chance of a win)

Message 3 of 11 (1,236 Views)

★★ Novice
@mcmahon2017 did you do it? I cant
Message 4 of 11 (1,148 Views)

★★ Novice
@shhfiftyfive you have video? rh passive what do you mean?
Message 5 of 11 (1,144 Views)

★★ Novice
@shhfiftyfive RJT Heal block you mean Defiant slash? Not use mind trick once or only at the beginning?
Message 6 of 11 (1,142 Views)

★ Guide

@xShadow_Nikias i said, keep heal block on kylo, using rjt's 2nd ability.
resistance hero poe's passive will counter the protection gain that kylo gains.
he removes 5% protection while kylo only gains 10% of current protection.
yes, i beat it 10x and have the ultimate.

Message 7 of 11 (1,073 Views)

★ Apprentice

This event is ridiculous - I have lost 8 times now. I wouldn’t care if it wasn’t such a grind to get tokens. CG did change the difficulty meaning some people got these ultimate tokens easily earlier on. I have followed several guides and want to just quit the game. CG and EA don’t care as long as you make money - who cares about the gamer’s experience.

Now there is another buff to Kylo which completely screws up my arena climb - costing me credits - which slows down my collection of tokens. It’s now a cycle. But it looks like you guys don’t care!

Message 8 of 11 (1,003 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Since Kylo’s buff I have won twice and lost 8 times. It is infuriating! I have followed all guides. I usually get Kylo into the red and then lose my team one or two at a time...

Message 9 of 11 (1,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@shhfiftyfive I’ve followed this advice but I keep losing. I get Kylo into the red but he ends up killing off the team quite quickly from there. Not sure why. I have 6e mods on everyone and Reys speed is 530+

Message 10 of 11 (982 Views)