Tie Reaper not reducing TM properly

by crazymatt77

Original Post

Tie Reaper not reducing TM properly

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Motorola Droid Z2 force
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 719-916-545
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Tie Reaper is not reducing TM when enemy ships are killed. The TM reduction works properly most of the time when one of my ships dies, but usually does not reduce TM when an enemy ship dies. I use Reaper as my first reinforcement
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a fleet battle with Reaper as first reinforcement and watch the TM as ships die.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I have been trying to post this with a video attached, but it has not been working. I am trying now with no attachment. If this post finally works, I will try to post video in the comments
Message 1 of 12 (1,129 Views)

Re: Tie Reaper not reducing TM properly

★ Apprentice
Still can't post a video. It seems this website is bugged, too.
Message 2 of 12 (1,100 Views)

★ Apprentice
Lost another battle today due to this bug. I guess Tie Reaper is just going to be useless until you guys at least acknowledge the problem exists.
Message 3 of 12 (1,049 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @crazymatt77 and thank you for the report.

We've tested this today but were unable to reproduce any issue with turn-meter removal from Tie Reapers "Grim Voyage".

If you still having trouble uploading your video directly here, you can always upload it elsewhere and post the link here. We hope this is not too much trouble.

Message 4 of 12 (1,031 Views)

★ Apprentice
Lost another battle today due to this bug. I guess I'll have to start recording every single fleet battle and start a YouTube channel for you to view them. It's a little aggravating that I have to do all this work for you. Can you not look at the records for my battles? Or, set up a way to do that? Seems like it would give you better data than a video of the battle anyways.
Message 5 of 12 (1,010 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I’ve been experiencing zero tm reduction since new fleet update - there is no tm meter reduction applied at all with mine however any enemy I fight it works for their ship.

also my sons reaper works correctly 

tie reaper is effectively useless now other than for buff removal 

Message 6 of 12 (918 Views)

Mine seems to be working correctly. Sometimes it doesn't *look* like it's reducing tm - that's usually because if the capital ship would lose 15% tm, but then gain 30% before the next ship takes a turn, then you only see a 15% tm gain for the capital ship.

The bar would only move up (at least at 4x speed) rather than moving back and then up again. You just see the net movement. However, if the capital ship would gain less than tm it loses, you do see it move backwards.

For me the biggest indicator is that my Chimaera is slower than all my opponents. Theirs goes immediately before mine for the first two turns. After I pull out Reaper, then mine goes before theirs (after a ship dies).

★★★★★ Novice

also cant upload video of error

Message 8 of 12 (907 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have it set same 4x as sons you can clearly see it reduce on his and it only ever goes up on mine

Message 9 of 12 (904 Views)

Most people upload the video to Youtube and post a link here to share. If you do that, I'd be happy to take a look.