Tie Reaper doesn't remove TM when used as reinforcement

★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S9
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 978-374-451
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Tie Reaper, after being used a reinforcement.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Max out Tie Reaper unique ability to remove 15% TM 2. Bring Tie Reaper as a reinforcement into the battle. 3. Defeat any enemy ship. Notice that TM is not being removed from the opponent capital ship.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

Tie Reaper, after being used a reinforcement, does not remove TM from the enemy capital ship upon defeat of any ship.   It appears to work correctly if Reaper is one of the original 3 ships,  but his unique ability doesn't appear to correctly (similar to Maul's and a few other) when used a reinforcement.

Message 1 of 4 (297 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tie Reaper doesn't remove TM when used as reinforcement

I use it only as a reinforcement and it does remove TM. However, I believe there are situations where it doesn't *appear* to visually indicate that.

If a ship dies, the capital ship loses 10-15% tm (depending on your skill upgrade). After that tm reduction, all ships tm bars advance until the next ship on the table reaches 100%. If this advancement is greater than the 10-15%, you will only see the bar move upwards - however, it will move 10-15% less than it should.

The best way I can prove it is the relative orders of the ships. My Chimaera is slower than my opponent's Chimaera 99% of the time, so my reinforcement comes after his. After any ship dies, then my Chimaera jumps ahead of theirs. (Unless their TIE Fighter dodges, which could put theirs way ahead of mine).

My recommendation is to take special note of the tm bar, slow the speed down to 1x, and watch very carefully.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (317 Views)

All Replies

I use it only as a reinforcement and it does remove TM. However, I believe there are situations where it doesn't *appear* to visually indicate that.

If a ship dies, the capital ship loses 10-15% tm (depending on your skill upgrade). After that tm reduction, all ships tm bars advance until the next ship on the table reaches 100%. If this advancement is greater than the 10-15%, you will only see the bar move upwards - however, it will move 10-15% less than it should.

The best way I can prove it is the relative orders of the ships. My Chimaera is slower than my opponent's Chimaera 99% of the time, so my reinforcement comes after his. After any ship dies, then my Chimaera jumps ahead of theirs. (Unless their TIE Fighter dodges, which could put theirs way ahead of mine).

My recommendation is to take special note of the tm bar, slow the speed down to 1x, and watch very carefully.

★ Guide
I will give it a try by from what I've seen, it doesn't appear to be the case.
A lot of times, the TMs are tied before the ship death, and then opponent capital ship gets to go even though both ships are the same speed. That tells me that 15% tm didn't get removed (and yes, I maxed out the unique).
Message 3 of 4 (276 Views)

One other thing to note (and this occurred before Ships 2.0). If it was the enemy capital ship's turn, and a ship dies, their turn meter cannot be reduced, because it can't go below 0. That means that the turn order will stay the same.