Re: Tie Fighter blows up after entering the hangar

by tora0606

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Obviously we aren't just sitting there... 

Message 21 of 94 (10,279 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep. Impossible and now I am at an impasse with the game. After blowing away the deck, I blow up. Sometimes as the cut scene seems to be starting.

Message 22 of 94 (10,166 Views)

★★ Novice

I recall also making it through this part when I tried the 10 hour promo. But it was still frustrating as hell at the time. I dont know how I made it through the first time. But I bought the game, and having started from scratch for fun, now here I am stuck and not able to proceed.

Message 23 of 94 (10,158 Views)

★★ Novice

I just got past this after about 50+ goes.  What helped me was what someone wrote on here about moving side to side (which isn’t immediately obvious because the game puts you on rails to enter the hangar).  I destroyed the three fighters on the ground first, then aimed for any infantry I could see.  I was still getting shot by something so I just continually fired like a mad man in random directions until the cut scene FINALLY started.  I think they should fix this, but in the meantime try what I did!

Message 24 of 94 (9,983 Views)

★★★ Newbie

happens every f*cking time!!!

Message 25 of 94 (9,879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Figured it out, you have to take out the guns outside the door or they keep shooting at you inside.

Message 26 of 94 (9,849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been sitting at this level with this issue since June 2018.   I had previously beaten the campaign mode so I recognize this is a glitch immediately. 

Months later and dozens of update Files released, complete overhaul of online playConnell and this sort of * hasn’t been fixed yet? WTF!

Message 27 of 94 (9,786 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is incorrect.  I've taken out the guns outside everytime and no difference.  It's like hitting a force field after killing everything inside and then you're dead... 2 hours and 40+ attempts no change.  Kill everything, fly around outside, shoot the guns at the entrance, change the sequence of what is destroyed.  Nothing is working.  To me, this is a glitch in the game and should be corrected.

Yes, I watched the walkthroughs, it's not that easy on soldier PS4.  Somewhere a bug was introduced, as like the others it seems like the cutscene is about to start and you die.

Message 28 of 94 (9,720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Was there ever a solution to this bc I’m having the same problem?

Message 29 of 94 (9,626 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Aye, I figured it out. Press start-options-controls-disable roll-yes. I don’t know why, but I had this exact same problem, and did this, all of a sudden, the cut scene was triggered after I killed everyone. Hope this helps...

Message 30 of 94 (9,604 Views)