[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPod
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPod Air
OS Version 12.4.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 354-187-892
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Tie Bomber reinforces. No burning on Phantom II. Tie bomber special. HMF does Watch This. Burning gone and NOT after 2 turns. For a special and reinforcement that is non-resistable and can't be evaded, I keep seeing rebel ships with no burning on them. Seems buggy as all get out.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play with tie bomber vs. rebels and watch after tie bomber's special that Phantom II has no burning. As far as I can read, it is impossible for all rebel ships to not have burning after tie bomber's special. Can't evade and can resist. Play some more and watch burning get dispelled by various means NOT 2 turns later.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Japan

Pretty PEEVED. I spent A LOT of crystals on tie bomber and still getting my butt kicked by Rebel scum!!

Message 1 of 4 (231 Views)

Re: Tie Bomber Burning being dispelled and resisted by Rebels

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Jiefoo and thank you for the report.

We've tested this today and when the Imperial TIE Bomber was sent in as reinforcement (with fully upgraded it's "Reserve Ordonance" applied burning correctly to all Rebel enemy ships. Upon using the special ability "Proton Bombardment" Burning was once again correctly applied to all Rebel enemies. We noticed that the Burning expires correctly on Han's Millenium Falcon after 2 turns, which may look like one when it is using his "Watch This" ability and is able to take another turn right after that due to the number of Rebell allies and Empire enemies on the field.

Can you share more details (full team compositions, etc.) and maybe a video with us so that we can further look into this? Thanks!

Message 2 of 4 (192 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have noticed the same (or a similar bug) when I play.  When tie bomber is called in as a reinforcement, burning is applied to all enemies except the highlighted target enemy. This happens every time.

Message 3 of 4 (177 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Max one other rebel in the field, usually none. Last noticed vs GG cap ship with HMF as reinforcement. I guess if HMF spins and applies OM then does a basic right afterwards that would be the 2 turns. I’ll test the other player’s comment ie the target ship not getting burning.

Message 4 of 4 (153 Views)