Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 760
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Australia
On which server did this happen? Any server
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.12.18 00:00
Summarize your bug Tides of war week 2 challenge "look up" failing to complete.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play your own damn game and try to complete the challenge.
What happens when the bug occurs? Absolutely nothing, that's the problem
What should be happening instead? I should be completing the damn challenge and getting the helmet

Trying to complete this damned challenge is seriously starting to * me off, you * can't even release a working product can you? I've attempted this challenge four times, three with other squad leads and once with myself being squad lead, each and every time there has been two OR MORE kills with each rocket, and yet no progress, zip, nada, sweet * all.

Fix this, either let me ACTUALLY finish the challenge or just give me the damn helmet so I can move on with the game.

Listen to us, and every other poor sod who's in the same spot as me, all trying to do what YOU put in the game, what YOU released as broken!

We paid for this game, we deserve to be able to do what's in the bloody game, don't you think? Or is the thought of all that sweet sweet bank stopping you from being rational?

Frustrations aside, I just want this fixed, I just want to move on with the game, so please, actually listen to us for once, ok?

Message 1 of 5 (425 Views)

Re: Tides of war week 2 "Look up" challenge uncompletable

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Try playing as a squad leader Medic and if you have friends, squad up(or hope you get some decent randos)and keep reviving whenever you can while issuing orders so you can rack up enough points.

Also, make sure you go to the Tides of War menu and select "Look Up" instead of going to the multiplayer menu. When you're in a match, press the pause button. If you see "Look Up" instead of "Buddy Revive" or another TOW assignment you've already completed that means you can complete the assignment. If you don't see "Look Up", back out and look for another match or restart the game.

I managed to complete the assignment and obtain the headgear(on Xbox) today. I don't know if what I told you will help, but I hope you'll be lucky enough to finish it at some point.

Message 2 of 5 (406 Views)

★★ Novice

Already tried doing it as squad lead, now with and without friends in the squad, nothin', and the menu is working perfectly fine, says v1 or jb2 kills whilst in game

Message 3 of 5 (357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It only worked on breakthrough for me.

Conquest bugged the challenge.

Message 4 of 5 (333 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here, either myself or another player has called in a v1 or jb2 in almost every game ive played since the chapter changed. Hasn’t registered a single kill for this challenge. Last weeks one had a bugged challenge as well but at least you could skip round it, this ones right in the middle and there’s no way to go round it.

Message 5 of 5 (289 Views)