Tides of war not tracking or progressing + other assignments not completing.

by Bluffi

Original Post

Tides of War, V1 wont register for completion

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number rx 480
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32ddr4
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? all
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12/15/2019
Summarize your bug tides of war wont complete after multiple v1 hits
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? IDK
What happens when the bug occurs? look above
What should be happening instead? IT SHOULD WORK

If you put challenges out there for CUSTOMERS to do then you should make sure they work before putting them out there.  Actually how about we make sure the game works fully then turn our attention the "fun" stuff.  Seriously, FIX YOUR STUFF DICE!

Message 300 of 1,056 (1,217 Views)

Re: Tides of War Look Up glitched

★★ Novice
Il give that a try tonight
Message 301 of 1,056 (852 Views)

★ Novice

PC

Same problem here. Stuck at 1/2 kills and have gotten several kills on many a rocket yet no progress. 

Message 302 of 1,056 (839 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I and my friend sucked at v1 jb2 rockets. We used 4 times rockets and kill about 4 enemies, it does not count.

Message 303 of 1,056 (828 Views)
Highlighted

Tides of war not tracking or progressing + other assignments not completing.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Tides of war not tracking my completion and assignments also not tracking
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Every server
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since the tides of war came
Summarize your bug Tides of war completion is not tracking. In the first week it got stuck to the point "fortify defences". And i tried it multiple times but it just didn't complete. And now in the second week it is stuck on the first "buddy revive". I have revived multiple squad members as assault, support and even as recon, but still nothing. When going to a server it shows right assignment, but when pressing the "options" during a match it showed during first week "self healing" as active tides of war assignment, but as you know i always heal my self at least 10 times during a match but it did not complete evenso. ________________________________________________________________________________________ UPDATE 20.12.2018 I found a temporary solution. If your tides of war assignment is not tracking, try another game-mode for that assignment. I always play conquest and there it did not track, but then i played frontlines and managed to complete the first assignment. Then after that i went back to conquest and it tracked well till the end of tides of war week 2. So if some assignment is stuck, try another game-mode for the completion.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can see the bug when you progress on the tides of war like me. You are supposed to have active assignment "fortify defences" when you go to a server. But when you press "options" it shows "self healing" or something else there what you have already done.
What happens when the bug occurs? Not progressing in anything, i have reached lvl 50 long time ago so it is very frustrating when you don't get any progress in anything.
What should be happening instead? I should be progressing in tides of war + other assignments.

Tides of war completion is not tracking. In the first week it got stuck to the point "fortify defences". And i tried it multiple times but it just didn't complete. And now in the second week it is stuck on the first "buddy revive". I have revived multiple squad members as assault, support and even as recon, but still nothing.

When going to a server it shows right assignment, but when pressing the "options" during a match it showed during first week "self healing" as active tides of war assignment, but as you know i always heal my self at least 10 times during a match but it does not progress anyway.

I'm also having problems doing other assignments as well. For example assignment "three kills". "Kill 3 enemies with a bipod deployed in 1 life". Done that couple of times but it just don't complete the assignments. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE 20.12.2018

I found a temporary solution. If your tides of war assignment is not tracking, try another game-mode for that assignment. I always play conquest and there it did not track, but then i played frontlines and managed to complete the first assignment. Then after that i went back to conquest and it tracked well till the end of tides of war week 2.

So if some assignment is stuck, try another game-mode for the completion.

Message 304 of 1,056 (778 Views)

Re: Tides of War/Kill 2 Enemies with V1/JB2 as a squad does not unlock progressi

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was able to unlock the ratburner helmet finally.  I couldn't do it as an assault.  I coud however do it as support. It seems like some of the assignments are broken for assault. I hope this helps you unlock.

Message 305 of 1,056 (1,057 Views)

Re: Tides of War/Kill 2 Enemies with V1/JB2 as a squad does not unlock progressi

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I was member of a squad, we killed with one V1 more than 5 = no count

I was squadleader of an squad and I killed with one V1 more than 8 = no count.

This I have done multiple times and it doesnt count on different maps and on different gamemodes = it doesnt work

Message 306 of 1,056 (1,054 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got it on my 10th rocket, all of them have killed +2 so far... Nice RNG bugs.

Message 307 of 1,056 (790 Views)

★ Novice
What about for consoles? It’s still bugged
Message 308 of 1,056 (786 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did it on console, PS4.

Message 309 of 1,056 (689 Views)