Tides of War missions not tracking progress - MEGA THREAD

by dark_yolk

Original Post

Betreff: Buddy Revive Not Tracking (ToW)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Same on XBOX ONE X.

Got the ToW XP points thou. My level went from 10 befor week 2 to 12 but second mission is not unlocking. Did many revives with every class.

Message 220 of 1,056 (466 Views)

Re: Tides of War Look Up glitched

★★ Novice

Same thing for me have done it multiple times as SL and Member it always says I am on Buddy revive when I check to see if got it in game then goes back to look up when I leave a game.

Message 221 of 1,056 (1,244 Views)

Re: Tides of war NOT working after update

★★★ Newbie

Tides of war broken on PS4 pro uk server 75890

Message 222 of 1,056 (2,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same on Xbox, I did buddy revive and best squad. Went to work came back to the update and now it won't let me progress. Dice/ea need to fix this and then either extend the time available to complete or just Gove everyone the full tides exp and ratburner helm.
Message 223 of 1,056 (2,287 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Done a couple times on PC but it didn't unlock. Tried clearing Origin cache, repairing/verifying files, while twirling in a circle patting my head and rubbing my belly. Didn't unlock. Played another one ... rocket ... ton of kills ... nope, still nothing.  Disappointed 

Message 224 of 1,056 (1,236 Views)

★★★ Novice

Exactly the same thing happening with me, squad had 2 games in a row dropping the rockets, killing at least 4 people each time, no helmet!!!!

Message 225 of 1,056 (1,209 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

same problem here on my ps4 pro i done around 30 buddy revives and nothing still 0/6. have not played medic since the new tide of war update

Message 226 of 1,056 (2,295 Views)

Re: Buddy Revive Not Tracking (ToW)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem buddy revive not tracking
got only 1 out of atleast 15 revives
Im on PC
Message 227 of 1,056 (552 Views)

★★★ Novice
Wish these stupid pieces of * would boot the * game up before shipping the product, sad pathetic idiots. If I was on this development team I'd be ashamed and pissed.
Message 228 of 1,056 (1,222 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same here. Killed first time 6 guys then 2, nothing happens.
Message 229 of 1,056 (1,463 Views)