Re: Tides of War: Frail Structure Mission BUGGED

by daveseargeamt

Original Post

★★ Novice

I think we should receive all the Tides of War rewards for every week because there has been so many bugs with it and people being unable to properly unlock them.

Message 1021 of 1,056 (464 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

For people who have had tracking issues but should have received credit, follow the process highlighted here.  It probably won't be fun or easy but if you've done what you need to do, you should receive your item.  Advisor Help: Tides of War Tracking 

Message 1022 of 1,056 (443 Views)

★ Apprentice

That would be a good PR move for DICE alright

Message 1023 of 1,056 (420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

This is the Catch-22 I was just put into also:

I was promised the Selbstlader 1906 reward during Week 3 when I contacted EA support. I even have screen shots of the promise.

But now they are telling me they won’t honor it because I didn’t complete all assignments in the chapter. How could I complete them when tracking wasn’t registering?

They won’t honor the promise made.

They did promise to get the rep who made that promise in trouble. Like THAT is what I am concerned about.
I told them “THIS is how you lose customers”

Message 1024 of 1,056 (412 Views)

Re: Tides of War missions not tracking progress - MEGA THREAD

★★★ Newbie

I play on Xbox One, and am stuck on the TOW final mission. I have completed and won Grand Operation a few times without it registering. This is ridiculous!! I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to games and Grand Operation takes a long time to complete. Add in the terrible players you can get matched up with, makes for a very long and not fun gaming experience.  Then to top it all off, the game fails to track and reward you with what you have earned. Not cool EA and DICE. Not cool at all. You guys have lost your way and need to fix the climate that you operate out of. Customer satisfaction is key to staying viable and you are failing at it.

Message 1025 of 1,056 (405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm frustrated too. 

I dont got any progress for the "play a grand campaign" mission all. 3 tries and no result.

Sorry. But the tide of war system is the big problem of BF V.

Message 1026 of 1,056 (398 Views)

★ Apprentice

I feel your pain. Hopefully they sort all this out and give all people who struggled with this ongoing issue something that makes up for all the stress it has caused. 

Message 1027 of 1,056 (417 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I agree, but I am not convinced that EA are feeling in hospitable mood - for me this would resolve my complaint - so EA if you do read this, then please unlock everything for those who tried, got frustrated, and are thinking about jacking your game in, never to come back to the BF arena again. Because we are fed up, f'd off and want to see action, not warm words and platitudes. 

Message 1028 of 1,056 (406 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yep - they agreed I had experienced issues with the same week - mine on and off tracked to the last bit and then I completed it several times only for it not to register. 

My view is that going forward if it isn't fixed for the next missions, I will just leave the game - I love it, its great fun, but I actually think it is unhealthy to try and complete tasks that the game won't track - and EA won't pause until its fixed. I wonder how many players have had blood pressure issues, I know half of my regular gaming community have already quit the game - I am clearly made of something else, or I am a diehard.. lol. 

I won't buy the next BF game on preorder and wait to see a) how the game plays when it arrives, and b) wait for it to come down in price so I dont feel so ripped off. 

I still wish I had take a law degree, rather than a business one, as there is definitely a class action law suit in this - any lawyers reading????  Please help us get beyond dismissive game publishers who are ripping us off, and not providing the goods. 

Message 1029 of 1,056 (408 Views)

★★ Novice

@VReal1ty wrote:

To LoserDestiny the V-1 or JB-2 Rocket as squad kill was not working, it only worked if you are as squad leader. 

I was squad leader when I killed 2+ enemies with a single V-1.

Message 1030 of 1,056 (460 Views)