Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Tides of War Look Up glitched

by tomstian123

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

THIS IS BUGGED for gods sake. It might have worked for some, but the whole * game is bugged to hell....with this challenge just being another one.

Having basic game mechanics fail is such a goddamn joke that I am on the verge of getting my laways to sue the hell out of EA. Asking for that much money for a broken game is more than a sad joke.

I did around 20 kills inside a squad, on conquest, started from the "look up" assignment screen, inside a squad and it did NOT count.

I did 5 kills as a squad leader, on conquest, started from the "look up" assignment screen, and it showed me I did the assignment.

A few hours later I started the game again, now it shows me AGAIN that I did NOT complete the assignment....

I mean, honeslty, are you goddam kidding me?

Profanity is a last resort, but you guys should go and do stuff to yourself that I am not allowed to write here.

Message 270 of 1,057 (566 Views)

★★ Novice

This has also happened to me, every other challenge registered as completed but the "Look Up" one did not, has anyone received the helmet yet? I haven't seen anyone with it on yet, at all. 

P.S Will all players (or at least the ones who completed the challenges) receive the helmet after the week ends? I should hope so after such poor service.

Message 271 of 1,057 (478 Views)

Re: 2nd week since ToW+Daily assignments have been broken.

Community Manager

Hi @damagefrequency

We've given the Battlefield team a heads up on this and they're looking into it. Others are reporting that if you use the advanced filter (server browser) to find a game it should track the progress for you.

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 272 of 1,057 (75 Views)

★★ Novice

Yup, it's gotta be bugged. I've made many attempts at this point.  Sometimes as squad leader other times not...It hasn't unlocked for me but i've had squad members say it completed for them.  I just want my helmet!

Message 273 of 1,057 (561 Views)

Re: Tides of War/Kill 2 Enemies with V1/JB2 as a squad does not unlock progressi

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue. 

Message 274 of 1,057 (3,196 Views)

Re: tides of war assignment look up not counting second kill with rockets

★★ Newbie

That's happening on Xbox One also, and not counting any kills at all towards it. I got 6 in one hit and nothing counted towards the total. 

Message 275 of 1,057 (351 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
And as always, EA gonna reply just before the tides of war is ending, saying "Thanks for your feedback, we will look into it."

Well damn. With the last tides of war, i missed out on the XP from the build a snowman challenge because of bugs, with EA replying like 24 hours before its ending "we will look into it". This time however, it is a vital challenge for unlocking the helmet. And ill be damned they will not gift or compensate with XP for those who couldnt finish the challenge either.
Message 276 of 1,057 (547 Views)

★★ Novice
Still not fixed , did huge multi kill today and have it recorded with v1 and still dint complete the mission for me. Its so frustrating since its the last one.
Message 277 of 1,057 (536 Views)

Re: Tides of War/Kill 2 Enemies with V1/JB2 as a squad does not unlock progressi

★★★★ Novice
Yeah i was in a squad and we launched the missile and 5 kills popped up and no progression for the tides of war. Seems the only person to get it is the squad leader. The whole tides of war system seems to be way to buggy.

Message 278 of 1,057 (3,165 Views)

Re: Buddy Revive Not Tracking (ToW)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Got sorted out somehow for me. I guess this happened because of time zones.

Message 279 of 1,057 (200 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help