Re: tides of war assignment look up not counting second kill with rockets

by TechDevil3

Original Post

Re: Tides of War Look Up glitched

★★ Novice

This has also happened to me, every other challenge registered as completed but the "Look Up" one did not, has anyone received the helmet yet? I haven't seen anyone with it on yet, at all. 

P.S Will all players (or at least the ones who completed the challenges) receive the helmet after the week ends? I should hope so after such poor service.

Message 270 of 1,056 (873 Views)

Re: 2nd week since ToW+Daily assignments have been broken.

Community Manager

Hi @damagefrequency

We've given the Battlefield team a heads up on this and they're looking into it. Others are reporting that if you use the advanced filter (server browser) to find a game it should track the progress for you.

Blueberry.png
Message 271 of 1,056 (470 Views)

★★ Novice

Yup, it's gotta be bugged. I've made many attempts at this point.  Sometimes as squad leader other times not...It hasn't unlocked for me but i've had squad members say it completed for them.  I just want my helmet!

Message 272 of 1,056 (956 Views)

Re: Tides of War/Kill 2 Enemies with V1/JB2 as a squad does not unlock progressi

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue. 

Message 273 of 1,056 (3,591 Views)

Re: tides of war assignment look up not counting second kill with rockets

★★★ Newbie

That's happening on Xbox One also, and not counting any kills at all towards it. I got 6 in one hit and nothing counted towards the total. 

Message 274 of 1,056 (746 Views)

★★★★ Novice
And as always, EA gonna reply just before the tides of war is ending, saying "Thanks for your feedback, we will look into it."

Well damn. With the last tides of war, i missed out on the XP from the build a snowman challenge because of bugs, with EA replying like 24 hours before its ending "we will look into it". This time however, it is a vital challenge for unlocking the helmet. And ill be damned they will not gift or compensate with XP for those who couldnt finish the challenge either.
Message 275 of 1,056 (942 Views)

★★ Novice
Still not fixed , did huge multi kill today and have it recorded with v1 and still dint complete the mission for me. Its so frustrating since its the last one.
Message 276 of 1,056 (931 Views)

Re: Tides of War/Kill 2 Enemies with V1/JB2 as a squad does not unlock progressi

★★★★ Novice
Yeah i was in a squad and we launched the missile and 5 kills popped up and no progression for the tides of war. Seems the only person to get it is the squad leader. The whole tides of war system seems to be way to buggy.

Message 277 of 1,056 (3,560 Views)

Re: Buddy Revive Not Tracking (ToW)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Got sorted out somehow for me. I guess this happened because of time zones.

Message 278 of 1,056 (595 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here - spent hours on this getting multiple rocket kills only to find its bugged like so much else in the game. If EA look at this then they should just mark the step as complete for everyone who has had at least 2 kills with the rockets since this chapter launched. This as the unwanted and un-asked-for TTK changes aren't filling people with goodwill for the next game they want us to buy.

Message 279 of 1,056 (894 Views)