Re: Tides of War Look Up glitched

by GrubilmanZero

Original Post

★★ Novice

Seems to be bugged for most. My squad leader got it but I did not. I’ve been on two squads now and have not been credited with a single kill after killing 5+

Message 210 of 1,056 (2,391 Views)

2nd week since ToW+Daily assignments have been broken.

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) All the time since Tides of War has started.
Summarize your bug Unable to do daily assignments, and Tides of War related ones.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game... Right now, I cant do the Tides of War revives, so everything else is locked behind that objective. And cannot get Support Suppression either.
What happens when the bug occurs? Almost every "assignment/order stat tracker" is not counting towards it's corresponding objective.
What should be happening instead? They should be counting towards the goal(s)

Oh, I know very well that DICE has never had a good record for bug fixes in the past, but this is ridiculous.

BF4: Campaign trophies were broken sometime after launch. Only fixed in October 2018 lol.

BF1: War story unlocks are broken and they wont patch it.

BFV: War Stories, Tides of War, Daily Orders. Which is fundamental for ANY progression towards the game... All broken.

Message 211 of 1,056 (643 Views)

Re: Tides of war NOT working after update

★★★ Newbie

Same here. I got the buddy revive on the 13th, but then I can't progress through the stay with me. My tides of war esc tab kept showing me the buddy revive one. I'm on pc here and the problem started after the patch.

Message 212 of 1,056 (2,577 Views)

Re: Buddy Revive Not Tracking (ToW)

★★ Novice
Same on Xbox one. It says I haven’t done any of them and keeps me at the buddy revive. When I’m at the squad order challenge
Message 213 of 1,056 (770 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here, met requirements multiple times on multiple maps, as squad leader and as just a squad member, no suggested fixes have helped. Really frustrating as when any of the prior objectives bugged a restart seemed to fix it, but not with "look up" : (.

Message 214 of 1,056 (1,588 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah so are we gonna get the Helmut  for free now or are they gonna fix it with only a couple days to spare so I gotta focus on getting two kills again...??

Message 215 of 1,056 (1,572 Views)

Re: Buddy Revive Not Tracking (ToW)

★★★ Apprentice

PS4 user not tracking my revives as well.

Message 216 of 1,056 (752 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same on PC. Gamenode doesn’t seem to matter.

I hope I don’t have to redo it. No free time left till the end of that chapter. :-(

Message 217 of 1,056 (1,552 Views)

★★ Novice

I got the update earlier in the evening, and decided to give it a try.  2+ kills, and nothing.  No progress or anything.  The assignment just acts like I didn't do anything at all.

Message 218 of 1,056 (1,532 Views)

★★ Novice

Same happen to me multi kills as leader and it didn't count it.

Message 219 of 1,056 (1,411 Views)