Original Post

Re: Tides of War Mission bugged

★★★ Newbie

PC player here. Same problem.

Message 31 of 183 (1,707 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same issue here.  Currently in the process of talking to EA support about it, given the advice when Tides of War has gone wrong in the past. 

Looks like the reproduction for this issue is:

1. Be between 6 and 19 kills for the final Tides of War mission before the update

2. Login after update changed criteria to 5
3. UI displays Stug IV as awarded, but vehicle is unavailable for equip and is not present in shipments. 

PC, was at approximately 14 kills last night.  Have tried completing a match and restarting client to see if the item awards, but neither worked. 

EDIT: Reply from support below in italics.

Support: Thank you for patiently waiting, I've checked our system in regards to any updates and found out that our Studio team have been informed of the issue and are currently investigating to determine the cause, as well as fixing it, but as a workaround that you can try is to do one additional kill to see if it will unlock the rewards for you.
Me: It's a pretty difficult one to get the specific kills. I'll give it a go, but I'm assuming that even if I don't get the kill I'm guaranteed the reward as it shows that I completed it?
(i.e. guaranteed the reward once they fix it that is)
Support: Definitely, all of the players who are eligible for the reward will get it once the issue is fix

If I am able to get another one of the specific kill types in question and it does pop the reward I'll come back and upade this post again.

EDIT 2: Unfortunately, I can confirm that getting an additional kill does not work.

I got another kill whilst attacking an objective in a vehicle and had the "Armoured Fist" pop-up in the match as if it had been completed.  However, on leaving the match there's nothing in my shipments, and the Stug IV still isn't available.  It seems we're stuck waiting for the Battlefield team to fix this issue.

Message 32 of 183 (1,697 Views)

★★★ Guide

check this out. It appears that gettign one additional kill might do the trick. Basically the same solution, mentioned in the post above.  Anybody tried this?

Message 33 of 183 (1,679 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sushi, getting one additional kill does not fix the problem...confirmed.

Message 34 of 183 (1,673 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi I am on the PC and in Europe and this happen 19.02.19 the Battlefield V Tides of War Mission just had a update and my STUG in the game. I have done all the stuff to get there and it in the shipments was delivered??? but it not there I cant see it I know there a bug going around on it but will this be fix and will I get my STUG? 

there 2 day left on it plz work so hard I would love to have the STUG 

Message 35 of 183 (1,663 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem.

I had 8/20 this morning.

After the patch the amount changed to 5/5 and I have not received the tank.

It says it has been delivered to my shipments but my armory is empty.

Message 36 of 183 (1,659 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue on PS4, completed last 3 priors in a session of conquest this morning and upon returning to main menu and the armory, I only had parts for the STG in my shipments.

All challenges have been completed, the Stug challenge has a check mark and says it’s  been delivered to my company. 

When “My Company” is accessed, it shows the blip as though there is a new item, but no tank or anything else can be found. After switching to Axis side and back, the blip disappears.

Message 37 of 183 (1,641 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Resp21TTV Thanks for clarifying .... and damn, this would have been a light at the end of the tunnel.

Message 38 of 183 (1,626 Views)

★★ Novice

Also have the same issue on PC. Had 19/20 kills and when I logged on tonight it shows 5/5. Have made several more kills since and had the message pop up saying complete (have also completed Prepared Positions and Hard Targets Sighted) but still no Sturmgeschutz in shippments or armoury.

Message 39 of 183 (1,601 Views)

★ Novice
PC player.
Same problem here.
Also tried the additionnal kill -> got the XP but no stug in armory...
Message 40 of 183 (1,405 Views)