Tidal Wave Issue

by DAssassin98

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tidal Wave Issue

★★★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Player Horace Grant doesn't appear in my items and can't get him out of storm lineup with any other power forward. Only Tatum works and he's on my bench so I can't do that.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try removing the power forward from the storm lineup and there will be no other options no matter how many different players you have.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't take Grant out of the storm lineup and just keeps saying nothing on my bench.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see one of the 10 power forwards I bought from the auction besides Tatum who is on my bench in that lineup.

Can't add Horace Grant to the set to upgrade him because of this issue.

Message 1 of 11 (1,450 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tidal Wave Issue

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@DAssassin98I assume you're new to the game and I'd like to tell you, no you can't replace Tatum with any random pf, except for the gold Player(or any silver from any lineup) you had for the promo.
But dont worry! I'll get you through it.

Simple thing, get the player back from the auction house and you'll be all set to remove grant and upgrade him! The player you shall Search for is 75 pf Clarke, from street lineup and grizzlies team, once you get him you'll be able to replace the grant card.

Or also, if you're sure of getting another 91 select pack from the storm event, you may as well choose another grant to replace the current one, but buying the gold Player I mentioned from the auction house would do, and they are cheap.

Remember the details I mentioned about the gold card, you have get that specific card ONLY.

Hope it helps, happy grinding!

View in thread

Message 5 of 11 (1,408 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
@DAssassin98 Hey there, sorry for a little delay, have a test tomorrow so got a little busy.

Firstly, welcome to this expansive community of NBALM players who vow to help other players and bring about great discussions. You can also be an active member of this community,and indulge in great discussions
Here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/nba-mobile-general-discussion-en

Report technical issues,
Here:https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/nba-mobile-technical-issues-en

Report bugs,
Here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/nba-mobile-bug-reports-en

You can also help other players to the best of your knowledge, would love to have you here on the community.

To assist you better, I'd really like to see some screenshots of your query, and yes, you need to have grant out of the lineup to have him upgraded. I also remember you mentioning something about Jameer Nelson, so please forward that issue too.

Add some attachments of both your surge and storm lineup, and also the specific position you're trying to have an alternate player in (for example in Horace grant case, I believe he's a storm PF) so send a screenshot of available bench player(for example here, unavailable bench players)

I'd also like to tell you, there must have been a gold player in that position before and you need that particular gold player back to use in the lineup. But provide me the screenshots(I guess Max is 3 per comment so drop in as many as you can for a brief description) and I'll get to assist you right away.
Message 2 of 11 (1,440 Views)

★★★ Novice

@TheScholarAM Yeah I mentioned Nelson but I actually got him to appear now, Grant is the main problem now. I also put that gold player in a set to get an elite item... Didn't know I would need him! Thank you for the welcome wagon and I hope your test goes well. I'm actually in college and going for my Bachelor's in arts of communications but taking this semester off to get everything together and hopefully going back in the fall.

Message 3 of 11 (1,430 Views)

★★★ Novice

@TheScholarAM What really gets me is that I can replace Tatum in the other lineup but here's what it shows for the benched Tatum in the Storm lineup

Message 4 of 11 (1,421 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@DAssassin98I assume you're new to the game and I'd like to tell you, no you can't replace Tatum with any random pf, except for the gold Player(or any silver from any lineup) you had for the promo.
But dont worry! I'll get you through it.

Simple thing, get the player back from the auction house and you'll be all set to remove grant and upgrade him! The player you shall Search for is 75 pf Clarke, from street lineup and grizzlies team, once you get him you'll be able to replace the grant card.

Or also, if you're sure of getting another 91 select pack from the storm event, you may as well choose another grant to replace the current one, but buying the gold Player I mentioned from the auction house would do, and they are cheap.

Remember the details I mentioned about the gold card, you have get that specific card ONLY.

Hope it helps, happy grinding!

Message 5 of 11 (1,409 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Sorry for the initial assumption about you being new to the game, I hadn't seen your General Discussion post yet.

For new multiple lineups that start with a set of base cards, they can't be replaced with normal cards from your lineup, except for LIVE PASS players in some cases.

Message 6 of 11 (1,393 Views)

★★★ Novice

@TheScholarAM don't worry about it lol. I honestly mine as well be. I played back in 2016 and haven't played since and they've made a lot of changes that I'm so unfamiliar with. Like when I was playing there were never free throw shots or anything like that and promo lineups weren't that major either. Players also didn't go over 99 overall and now they do. So it's pretty much a whole new game to me. That worked by the way. Thank you so much for the help I really appreciate it. The bench and coach and equipment is all new as well. They've made this game a lot better though. 

Message 7 of 11 (1,376 Views)

★★★ Novice
@TheScholarAM By the way not Timberwolves. Memphis Grizzlies just to let you know in case someone else needs help and claims they can't find that player or if they try to search by team
Message 8 of 11 (1,371 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@DAssassin98 Ah I just had a quick look so I might be mistaken, thanks for correcting it.
Message 9 of 11 (1,368 Views)

★★★ Novice
@TheScholarAM You're welcome and thank you! Where did you find out who to replace the player with? Did you keep all of your gold players or something?
Message 10 of 11 (1,337 Views)