Tickets Glitch SWGOH

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone
OS Version 15.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 367-636-143
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug For raid tickets earned I have been stuck on 420 and not been able to do anything about it. "spend energy/cantina energy" I have spent every type of energy and my tickets have not increased from 420.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? not sure
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country usa

For raid tickets earned I have been stuck on 420 and not been able to do anything about it.
"spend energy/cantina energy" I have spent every type of energy and my tickets have not increased from 420.

Screen Shot 2021-12-22 at 8.00.19 PM.png
Message 1 of 5 (281 Views)

Re: Tickets Glitch SWGOH

★★★ Novice

Others in my guild have had this issue over that past couple months, now I just had it today. First time in over 3 years I've been in my current guild that it will register missing tickets breaking my perfect 3+ year 600 tickets daily streak.

Binbetter_735-588-961.jpg
Message 2 of 5 (178 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Replied on the other thread. Both of you are looking at the guild coins from the daily, not the tickets. You are both at 600 tickets in all these pictures, as denoted by the giant checkmark.

Message 3 of 5 (169 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Correction: Opening a larger size of the picture, it does look like a tickets icon.

Is it a visual bug that goes away when you restart?

Message 4 of 5 (166 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not a visual bug. When I looked in the guild details (I'm the guild leader) I could see I was short 80 lifetime and daily because of the 520/600. At least one other guild member appears to have been affected today as well. I even tried using more energy prior to guild reset with no effect. Interestingly though, the guild counter read 30,000/30,000 as you can see in the attached screen shot from Discord. You can see that the bot still read the data as being short, evidence again that it's not a visual bug. Thanks!

Annotation 2022-01-03 162234.png
Message 5 of 5 (164 Views)