[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone x
OS Version 12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 792-866-312
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Platform:Apple iPhone What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone x OS Version iOS 12 Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 792–866-312 What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%) Summarize your bug Ticket contributions stuck at 504/600, even when using additional energy will not increase Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Connection Type Wifi Please select your region North America Country United States ‌ Showing issue
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

https://youtu.be/NGaipINxVcc

attached photo, will not let me attached video clip showing issue 

edited to to add link to video

26CED040-CC10-4845-8B09-5C68A7EF43A1.png
Message 1 of 6 (247 Views)

Re: Ticket contributions stuck

Hi, thanks for the report! Sometimes this counter lags a little. Have you checked your "Daily Tickets Earned" counter in the Guild section? Does it also show 504, or does it show 600?

Does it show 600 now, since it's been about a half hour since your report?

★ Novice

It still showed 504 under the guild section, not sure what caused it but now that our daily reset occurred I was able to do 600 for today, but it still shows I only did 504 for the previous day. 

hopefully this isn’t a repeat issue, it’s a kicking offense in my guild for repeat failures to do our daily 600. 

What video format does this thread support? I’d like to share the video I took showing the issue 

Message 3 of 6 (230 Views)

@Cellerwind The issue is more with file-size restrictions in terms of supporting videos.

Other players have uploaded videos to Youtube and provided links.

★ Novice

Ahhh thanks, makes since lol posted video and added link to original post.

thanks 

Message 5 of 6 (204 Views)

I don't see the "starting energy" at the beginning of your video. It seems to start at the cantina.

However, if you notice the total guild tickets - it is at 29,924/30,000.
If everyone in the guild is at 600, and K2SO is at 524 (as shown by the video), then the guild would be at 29,924. If you were truly at 504, then 29,904 would have been the maximum number of tickets possible for your guild.

Based on that, it looks like you were correctly at 600, and the game "saw" your tickets, but just hadn't updated the visuals. Since that video was taken with 51 minutes before payout, I wonder if it ever updated.

This appears to be a purely visual glitch.