Thrwon out of Grand Arena

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy M31
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 757332239
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I was evicted from Grand Arena after the end of the Join period, although I am quite sure that I did join.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

The border of my Avatar changed and I was assigned a rank and division, which would mean that I joined a GAC, if I am not mistaken.

Screenshot_20200929-230400_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (377 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Thrwon out of Grand Arena

EA Live QV Team

Hi @CombatCommander7 and thanks for reporting this.

We have checked our logs and it looks like you did not enter the currently running Grand Arena Championship. The last time you joined was September 15th.

Your Division assignment and profile picture colour happens automatically the first time you log in after a Grand Arena Championship launches. It does not mean that you entered the Grand Arena Championship.

For the next Grand Arena, make sure to go all the way to the map screen to ensure sure that you have joined. Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (357 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @CombatCommander7 and thanks for reporting this.

We have checked our logs and it looks like you did not enter the currently running Grand Arena Championship. The last time you joined was September 15th.

Your Division assignment and profile picture colour happens automatically the first time you log in after a Grand Arena Championship launches. It does not mean that you entered the Grand Arena Championship.

For the next Grand Arena, make sure to go all the way to the map screen to ensure sure that you have joined. Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 4 (358 Views)

@CombatCommander7 Just to add to what EA_Ultraslide said, your profile frame colour change and division assignment occur the first time you login into the game following a GAC launching. It is not related to when a player hits "Join" and happens automatically without player action.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 4 (351 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you EA_Ultraslide and ChristophIV!

I will make sure next time that I have actually joined.

Message 4 of 4 (305 Views)