Thrawn's Fracture ability is not always dispelling buffs from the enemy

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 859-234-154
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Thrawn's Fracture ability is not dispelling buffs from the enemy. I have had several arena matches where I have used Thrawn's Fracture ability on an enemy unit and not dispelled their buffs. I have ensured Thrawn was not suffering from Corrupted Battle Meditation (although I don't think that should suppress the dispel part of his ability), yet he did not dispel buffs on the opposing Sith Trooper. In several cases, Sith Trooper retained taunt and retribution even through a successful application of the fracture debuff. This has potentially cost me several top 20 arena match wins over the past few days.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? was running my arena team composed of zzzDarth Revan (leader), zBastilla Shan (Fallen), zHK-47, zGrand Admiral Thrawn (zeta on Ebb and Flow), and Sith Trooper. I have used Thrawn's Fracture ability mid arena match against enemy Darth Revan teams (mixed compositions) and failed to dispel buffs. I have noticed this most often when casting fracture against the opposing Sith Trooper (while he had taunt and retribution).
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 859-234-154
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Thrawn's Fracture ability is not dispelling buffs from the enemy. I have had several arena matches where I have used Thrawn's Fracture ability on an enemy unit and not dispelled their buffs. I have ensured Thrawn was not suffering from Corrupted Battle Meditation (although I don't think that should suppress the dispel part of his ability), yet he did not dispel buffs on the opposing Sith Trooper. In several cases, Sith Trooper retained taunt and retribution even through a successful application of the fracture debuff. This has potentially cost me several top 20 arena match wins over the past few days.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I was running my arena team composed of zzzDarth Revan (leader), zBastilla Shan (Fallen), zHK-47, zGrand Admiral Thrawn (zeta on Ebb and Flow), and Sith Trooper. I have used Thrawn's Fracture ability mid arena match against enemy Darth Revan teams (mixed compositions) and failed to dispel buffs. I have noticed this most often when casting fracture against the opposing Sith Trooper (while he had taunt and retribution).
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Message 1 of 3 (419 Views)

Re: Thrawn's Fracture ability is not always dispelling buffs from the enemy

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. I've tried to reproduce this issue with the squad composition you mentioned against the same squad and didn't manage to. When my Thrawn would Fracture the enemy Sith Trooper or Darth Revan, all buffs they would have on them would be dispelled.
It would help us investigate further if you could provide a video or some screenshots to know exactly what buffs/debuffs were active on all characters.

Thank you.
Message 2 of 3 (386 Views)

Re: Thrawn's Fracture ability is not always dispelling buffs from the enemy

★★★ Novice

I've had the same thing...   Sith trooper retains his taunt.   Worse than that the fracture itself didn't land. 

Message 3 of 3 (345 Views)