Thrawn not using all abilities in HAAT on Auto

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 11
OS Version 13.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 273654178
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In P3 & P4 of HAAT, when on Auto Thrawn never uses the grand admiral's command ability.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? run p3 & p4 of HAAT on auto with thrawn
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

In P3 & P4 of HAAT, when on Auto Thrawn never uses the grand admiral's command ability. 

Message 1 of 8 (505 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Thrawn not using all abilities in HAAT on Auto

Community Manager (retired)
@chuck_au Hi there, thanks for the report and the video. This is actually working as intended. Grand Admiral Thrawn will only use his special ability "Grand Admiral's Command" when controlled by AI if there are any debuffs active on allies.I couldn't completely distinguish from the video you provided but I think that none of your characters had any debuffs.
In addition to that, I tested the same squad you used in Squad Arena and confirmed that while the battle is on Auto, Thrawn only uses "Grand Admiral's Command" when there is at least one debuff active on an ally.

Hope this helps clarify the confusion. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (388 Views)

All Replies

@chuck_au For testing purposes, can you provide the entire squad you were using (and details like if any were dead)?

★ Novice

I was using vader lead with CLS, Thrawn, wampa and BB8. none were dead. i do have some video but evey time i try and upload the mp4 and hit submit it goes noware.

Message 3 of 8 (447 Views)

@chuck_au The site has File size restrictions. You can upload the video to YouTube and provide a link though?

Message 5 of 8 (410 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
@chuck_au Hi there, thanks for the report and the video. This is actually working as intended. Grand Admiral Thrawn will only use his special ability "Grand Admiral's Command" when controlled by AI if there are any debuffs active on allies.I couldn't completely distinguish from the video you provided but I think that none of your characters had any debuffs.
In addition to that, I tested the same squad you used in Squad Arena and confirmed that while the battle is on Auto, Thrawn only uses "Grand Admiral's Command" when there is at least one debuff active on an ally.

Hope this helps clarify the confusion. Thanks.
Message 6 of 8 (389 Views)

★ Novice

Shouldn’t it work as well when health is low? Because this used to work. I could always put it on auto in p3 and p4 without dying but now he doesn’t do it I get wiped on auto 

Message 7 of 8 (355 Views)

★ Novice

Also in arena, I have seen him use that ability without any debuffs on the characters 

Message 8 of 8 (353 Views)