Thrawn cleanses stun on "his own" under Palpatine lead

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S8
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 171-813-996
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When I use Bastila (fallen) to stun Grand Admiral Thrawn under Emperor Palpatine lead and the stuns lands, Thrawn still gets to go as if he cleanses the stun right away. This occurs every time I try to stall him from fracturing my toons in PVP matches.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm using Darth Traya (Leader), Darth Nihilus, Darth Sion, Bastila (fallen) and Grand Admiral Thrawn. The enemy has Emperor Palpatine (Leader), Darth Nihilus, Darth Traya, Darth Sion and Grand Admiral Thrawn. Characters have various number of zeta's, including leader abilities and uniques. This is how the fight goes: 1. My Thrawn goes first, and fractures enemy Darth Nihilus 2. Enemy Thrawn swaps TM with Palpatine 3. Enemy Palpatine uses his AoE stun on my team, and then attacks with basic 4. My Nihilus uses his AoE 5. My Sion uses his AoE 6: Enemy Sion uses his AoE 7. My Bastila Shan (fallen) stuns enemy Thrawn 8. Enemy Thrawn uses fracture right away (if cooldown not increased by my Nihilus), even when stunned. He gets debuffed by the Bastila aftereffect (expose, stagger etc.)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Finland

I thought the enemy Grand Admiral Thrawn just calculates the debuffs landed by Bastila aftereffect as debuffs caused by enemy GAT, and therefore gains a bunch of TM from EP lead. However when slowed down to 1x speed, you can clearly see that this in not the case. The enemy Thrawn moves instantly, similar to sith that get cleansed by Traya.

Message 1 of 2 (219 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Thrawn cleanses stun on "his own" under Palpatine lead

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. We have this flagged as a bug with Bastila Shan (Fallen) special ability "Fear".

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (190 Views)

All Replies

Re: Thrawn cleanses stun on "his own" under Palpatine lead

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. We have this flagged as a bug with Bastila Shan (Fallen) special ability "Fear".
Message 2 of 2 (191 Views)