Thrawn Grand Admiral's Command Bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 6s+
OS Version 10.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 392438585
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug When Thrawn uses his "Grand Admiral's Command" (GAC) to swap turn meter to another character, it appears that if other units also have 100% turn meter (TM) at the time of or after the swap, they will take a turn before the unit that was given the turn meter. This doesn't seem to be working as intended.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to use Grand Admiral's Command in a variety of fights where characters are likely at close or similar speeds and watch for units other than the intended target taking a turn first.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

As a player you are typically using this ability to bring another unit up to the plate to use a more favorable ability at that time in the battle. This fits with the "strategist" role that Thrawn is intended to play in teams. I've had multiple times where another unit on my team takes a turn before the swapped character gets his turn, or some cases where the enemy gets one or two turns before the swapped character gets his turn. If I knew this would be the case, I wouldn't swap the TM and instead would just use another ability of Thrawns and use the ability solely for protection gain and the dispel.

Overall, I understand there is some internal check for when TM's are tied among multiple characters, however I believe this is different than if Thrawn is swapping turn meter. He's really allowing another character to take their turn first while he assumes their current TM.

Message 1 of 2 (295 Views)

Accepted Solution

All Replies