Thrawn Death freezes game

by M1NDN1NJ4

Original Post

Re: Thrawn Death freezes game

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Hello plz fix this bug, got it 6-7 times since i play my NS team, 3 times this week that broke my arena payout ! this ever happen on Thrawn, when he died with plague or mabye Talzin basic attack kill him when used on other ennemie.
Screenshot_20180206-220813.png
Screenshot_20180214-165957.png
Screenshot_20180217-155109.png
Message 11 of 15 (510 Views)

★ Novice

Using this Rex team the thrawn issue occurred twice, switched back to my rey, bb8, r2 team and no issues. Please fix.

Screenshot_20180219-134519.jpg
Message 12 of 15 (474 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I had this bug occur twice on me today wasting 50 crystals each time I refreshed. And two other times within the last 7 days.

Each time it appeared the bug would happen when Thrawn died from plague and DOT stacks during Thrawns turn on the opposing team.

Please fix this
Message 13 of 15 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Happened to me today twice.  It has happened several times over the past two weeks.  Seems to happen more often with NS but also happened with a completely non-NS team (EP, Vader, Thrawn, DN, GK).  Happens to my guildmates as well.  How can this be going on since June 2017 and there is no fix?!  Thrawn is Everywhere and it completely messes up payouts.

Message 14 of 15 (393 Views)

★ Novice
It happened 3 times this week for me all the time when Thrawn dies by plague

The thing is even if the timer runs down to 0:00 nothing happens I have to force close the app for it to work again..

Only the attack buttons are disable I clicked auto nothing happens still..please fix it ASAP

@CG_MindTricks
Message 15 of 15 (382 Views)