Thrawn Death freezes game

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7+
OS Version iOS 11.2.5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 752-689-991
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug When fighting a team with Thrawn, sometimes when he dies, he won’t disappear from the battle causing attack buttons to disappear and not being able to do anything except let the timer run out or forfeit the match.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure how to recreate it.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

When fighting a team with Thrawn, sometimes when he dies, he won’t disappear from the battle causing attack buttons to disappear and not being able to do anything except let the timer run out or forfeit the match.
A1F3071E-BE74-42E6-8F97-F9F99FE0FEB9.jpeg
Message 1 of 15 (1,366 Views)

Re: Thrawn Death freezes game

★★ Guide
I know this bug has been reported many times but what the heck lets get a status update on when it can be fixed please.
Message 2 of 15 (1,314 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hi all, we have this flagged as a bug for a while now but we still haven't been able to reproduce it internally. It seems to be occurring very rarely and with no specific repro steps. If you have any additional information which might help us reproduce the issue, please post it here. Thank you.

PS: In the screenshot provided above, was Thrawn defeated by damage from Plague? Or was he defeated by damage done by an attack?
Message 3 of 15 (1,282 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue. I believe Thrawn diedeath via Plague, but I was surprised he died that soon. No one else was near death and I didn't think he was either.

Screenshot_2018-02-10-14-16-34.png
Screenshot_2018-02-10-14-20-01.png
Message 4 of 15 (1,217 Views)

★★ Novice

It happened again today, but this time he was the last one to die, so when the timer ran out the game was left stuck with me unable to do anything but  force a game restart.

He did die via plague, if that helps.

Screenshot_2018-02-12-07-32-14.png
Message 5 of 15 (1,194 Views)

★★ Novice

My bug report here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Arena-gameplay-hangs-as-Thrawn-dies-due-to-R2D2-s-burn/m-p/663... seems to be a duplicate of this one. For me it happened due to Thrawn dying from R2D2's burn.

Screenshot_20180212-171629.png
Message 6 of 15 (1,172 Views)

★★★ Guide

My guildies don't come on here so I'll try and get some screenshots form them tonight. 

"Rare" maybe - in all the TW's among us all, it's happened 4 times.  A couple guys said it happened in Arena.  In the grand scheme of things it doesn't happen often  - but it's hard to prevent and when it does happen you just have to what, wait....?

Message 7 of 15 (1,159 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Sorry for the double post - I also found this

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/117725/game-freezing-when-thrawn-dies-fro...

As you can see people have been dealing with this as far back as June of last year.......

EDIT: and meant to say that with the CLS/JTR Meta is probably went away - as it was likely VERY unlikely that R2D2's fire would be the killing blow in those comps.  But with DV coming back, you're going to see it more often again.

Message 8 of 15 (1,157 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same problem here, pictures in annex. Think in my case, he died from r2 burn.

So basicly, any death that ain't an attack bugs the fight.
Screenshot_20180210-170101.jpg
Screenshot_20180210-170306.jpg
Message 9 of 15 (1,131 Views)

★ Novice

Plague.

Screenshot_2018-02-18-18-51-24.png
Message 10 of 15 (1,082 Views)