Original Post

Thrawn Avoiding Taunt

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 8+
OS Version Current
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Thrawn ignores taunt
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? IDK
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Every so often at the start of a battle with zBastilla lead with GMK, Ezra, Jolee, and General Kenobi going against an empire squad in arena, the Thrawn on the opposing team will ignore the Taunt that GMK gets from Bastilla's Zeta and go after another toon with his fracture. After reading character descriptions, I don't see how Thrawn can avoid taunt. 

IMG_4685.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (232 Views)

Re: Thrawn Avoiding Taunt

What was the turn order leading up to this point? I'm guessing Vader, Bastila Fallen and Sion have already taken turns by this point, looking at the TM, and the expectation that Vader goes first and sets off the EP turn meter train in these sorts of matches.

Is it possible that Sion used his AoE attack, cleansed Kenobi's taunt and Thrawn fractured Yoda immediately afterwards, causing Kenobi to regain taunt?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (226 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'll keep my eye out for that move set in future battles with empire/sith. I don't recall Thrawn's fracture on GMY being a critical hit or if Sion cleansed. I figured if Sion cleansed at least one of my characters would have been hit with pain. 

Message 3 of 4 (209 Views)

As you have Bastila's leadership zeta'd, Sion will have difficulty landing Pain due to the tenacity boost it provides. Keep an eye on it, if it becomes a regular occurrence could you try to grab a video?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (203 Views)