Accepted Solution

Thrawn AI

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Thrawn's and AV's AI seems to not work correctly on events.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do an assault battle with Thrawn lead, B1, B2, Magna, BB-8. Press auto. Thrawn never casts Grand Admiral's command.
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country

Thrawn's AI on auto is not working as intended. Thrawn doesn't cast "Grand Admiral's Command" no matter the situation (e.g magna's hp/protection is low or tm swap). I noticed that in assault battles forest moon. I am not sure if that happens outside this context or thrawn doesn't like droids generally.

Message 1 of 4 (262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Thrawn AI

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Player_dlemb9so and thank you for the report.

Admiral Thrawn is prioritizing "Grand Admiral's Command" on Auto over any other ability only when his own Protection is low. If he has full Protection he is using his basic or Fracture. It is not like he doesn't like Droids =). This is currently working as designed.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (221 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Player_dlemb9so and thank you for the report.

Admiral Thrawn is prioritizing "Grand Admiral's Command" on Auto over any other ability only when his own Protection is low. If he has full Protection he is using his basic or Fracture. It is not like he doesn't like Droids =). This is currently working as designed.

Message 2 of 4 (222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I see. But is this working as ... intended? Thrawn will let some other ally die if thrawn has full protection?

Message 3 of 4 (218 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Under the AI (when playing on Auto), yes that can happen. Sorry, better wording would be "Working as designed". We check with the team if we could improve the AI's behavior to make it "as intended".

Message 4 of 4 (209 Views)