Re: This may be a first...Game didn't log my match statistics.

by baconbeagle

Original Post

This may be a first...Game didn't log my match statistics.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? FuriousFists7
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Buildings behind the waterfall just Northeast of Slum Lakes
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Nothing. Just returning to the lobby as usual.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I'm way past level 100 and I'm level 50 on the Battle Pass. This is the first time the game hasn't logged my score.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.04.19 07:51 Pacific Time Zone
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Upon returning to the lobby, the "match summary" prompt did not appear. When I went to check the match summary manually by pressing down on the touchpad, I came to find that the game did not log my match statistics & experience. The statistics shown were still that of the previous match I had played beforehand. I even tried playing another match to see if it would somehow re-log all of the match info and that did not work. Although I received experience from this experimental post-match, the game somehow 'skipped' over the experience I earned from the match before. Honestly it would've been like an easy 2000+ experience and since some bug happened in this game I earned 0.0
What should be happening instead? I should be getting the experience I earned during that match. I placed in the top 3.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Step 1 - Read this carefully and thoroughly Step 2 - Ask me what you need to know Step 3 - Hopefully you'll figure it out. I'm not an expert.

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? FuriousFists7
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Buildings behind the waterfall just Northeast of Slum Lakes
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Nothing. Just returning to the lobby as usual.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I'm way past level 100 and I'm level 50 on the Battle Pass. This is the first time the game hasn't logged my score.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.04.19 07:51 Pacific Time Zone
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Upon returning to the lobby, the "match summary" prompt did not appear. When I went to check the match summary manually by pressing down on the touchpad, I came to find that the game did not log my match statistics & experience. The statistics shown were still that of the previous match I had played beforehand. I even tried playing another match to see if it would somehow re-log all of the match info and that did not work. Although I received experience from this experimental post-match, the game somehow 'skipped' over the experience I earned from the match before. Honestly it would've been like an easy 2000+ experience and since some bug happened in this game I earned 0.0
What should be happening instead? I should be getting the experience I earned during that match. I placed in the top 3.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Step 1 - Read this carefully and thoroughly Step 2 - Ask me what you need to know Step 3 - Hopefully you'll figure it out. I'm not an expert.

Message 1 of 4 (207 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does nobody have an answer for this?

Message 2 of 4 (190 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Similar problem for me on PC. I never have an after match summary but still get unlocks. Tried reinstalling the game but it still happens.

Message 3 of 4 (164 Views)

★ Novice

Did you ever get a fix for this?

Message 4 of 4 (131 Views)