This game is crashing my iPhone

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 14.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 399-634-423
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug The game is crashing and causing my iPhone to freeze. I followed Apple recommended steps to resolve, except for the final step, which is delete the app, because I don’t want to lose my progress. (By the way, shouldn’t I be able to save my progress in my EA account?) I was having to reset my phone every time I played the game. The steps I took seem to have cleared it up for now, but this is a problem with sandboxing and/or memory, which is like the cardinal sin for Apple developers.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game A LOT. Play it on iOS 14.4 and the previous version for comparison.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

There was no bug report. I had to perform hard reset every day for at least a week because my phone was frozen as a direct result of playing your game (the game froze, and it was impossible to quit the app).

Message 1 of 4 (299 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: This game is crashing my iPhone

[ Edited ]

@pi-ina-daface Hi, thanks for the report!

Your game *should* be associated with your iOS Game Center account. When you log into the game, you should see a notification with your account name briefly at the top. (See screenshot I’ll attach to this reply). You can also link it to Facebook, which should allow you to retrieve your account. To be safe, you can also record your ally code and PlayerID, and use those to contact customer support if you do lose your account.

What version of iPhone are you using that is having issues?

View in thread

3CCC95BE-FF97-4812-A46A-3705C157D9A3.jpeg
Message 2 of 4 (289 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@pi-ina-daface Hi, thanks for the report!

Your game *should* be associated with your iOS Game Center account. When you log into the game, you should see a notification with your account name briefly at the top. (See screenshot I’ll attach to this reply). You can also link it to Facebook, which should allow you to retrieve your account. To be safe, you can also record your ally code and PlayerID, and use those to contact customer support if you do lose your account.

What version of iPhone are you using that is having issues?

★★★ Newbie
@GladOS-013 Thanks!
Message 3 of 4 (266 Views)

★ Novice
@GladOS-013 All my boosts are frozen. Quest in unable to load.
Message 4 of 4 (185 Views)