This game hurts when it crashes. Plz alleviate the pain instead of adding more.

by Plumsters333

Original Post

Accepted Solution

This game hurts when it crashes. Plz alleviate the pain instead of adding more.

★★ Apprentice

1) Game crashes when I open weekly shipments and go through my stores. Very often at least once. Sometimes twice, before I read throught the datacron tab.
2) Game crashes when I hop into TB battles, losing the units and the mission.

3) Game crashes when I hop into TW battles, losing the units and the attempt.
4) Game crashes when I hop into GAC battles, losing units, banners, and sometimes the match itself.

5) Game crashes when I hop into Squad Arena battles, losing attempts and time, and most of the time, 50 crystals.
6) Game crashes when I hop into Fleet Arena battles, losing attempts and time, and most of the time, 50 crystals.
7) Game crashes when I hop into Conquest, and costing me an average of 100 crystals per Conquest.
8) Game crashes when I open up my mods screen for my characters

9) Game crashes when I beat one wave.
10) Game crashes when I hop into GL events, setting me back multiple times. and tickets.

Just for reference, I just got this new phone for the past month. It's brand new and the memory is completely free. I know that this app is so complex that it can't really control when it decides to crash, but at least make it more painless maybe? Can't we design crashes so that it doesn't take away the opportunity to win, even if that means if an attempt is going south, back out and restart? I know that makes content more difficult to balance the "difficulty" of the game, but that's at least more fair than to have the random RNG lingering over all our heads dictating who loses when we want to try our best.

GAC) Instead of taking away units and losing the banners for attempts for crashes, it's probably better to set an overall battle timer (like 60 minutes of battle-time) to finish all the battles. If the timer runs out, there's no more battles, and any battle you are in automatically results in a draw (time-out or loss). When folks crash, they automatically lose all 5 minutes of time, but they don't lose the banners nor the units, making winning possible, but preventing this be taken advantage of.

TW) Make TW battle time worth 10 minutes per 1M GP rounded up, per player. Same mechanic as GAC when crash happens.

Message 1 of 2 (198 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: This game hurts when it crashes. Plz alleviate the pain instead of adding mo

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Plumsters333 

Please check out our Basic Troubleshooting Guide for your device crashes. For suggestions and feedback for the game please use the feedback section in the official forum.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)

All Replies

Re: This game hurts when it crashes. Plz alleviate the pain instead of adding mo

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Plumsters333 

Please check out our Basic Troubleshooting Guide for your device crashes. For suggestions and feedback for the game please use the feedback section in the official forum.

Message 2 of 2 (157 Views)