Re: This client is not running anti-cheat, or has failed the anti-cheat authenti

by BlueSt4r11

Original Post

Re: This client is not running anti-cheat, or has failed the anti-cheat authenti

Community Manager

@Amon_Usugi  Thanks for the extra details.

For anyone still affected by this specific error message who is still having issues, can I gather your dxdiag info?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 19 (3,643 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too had the same issue. Very first time starting the game from very 1st install. It appears Afterburner and/or Rivatuner Server, if enabled, are throwing up the anti-cheat error (in my case). Might be a settings issue with Rivatuner's hooking, dunno. I'm guessing others are running a 3rd party OSD that might be interfering with the anti-cheat service.

Message 12 of 19 (3,503 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

my dxdiag, it's imposible for me to play due to the anti cheat fail thing.

Message 13 of 19 (3,363 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me to man! Did you find anything to fix it? Plz let me know

Message 14 of 19 (3,209 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me to man! Did you find anything to fix it? Plz let me know
Message 15 of 19 (3,207 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey i need help, have you found a fix to this : This client is not running anti-cheat, or has failed the anti-cheat authentication : authentication timed out ( 1/2 )

Message 16 of 19 (2,784 Views)

★★★ Novice

my case is somewhat similar. this is so annoying 

Message 17 of 19 (2,643 Views)

★★★ Newbie

had the same problem This client is not running anti-cheat, or has failed the anti-cheat authentication : authentication timed out ( 1/2 ) .

reinstalled apex and origin didnt solve the problem .i think in my case the problem was with the server as i changed the server from japan to Singapore it started to work properly.

Message 18 of 19 (2,553 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having issues with EasyCheat disconnecting as well and connection/performance issues (randomly kicked off, freezing, teleporting, etc.) for over 3 months now.

I have come across an Easy cheat work around but it requires me:

opening origin + opening apex + easy failed authentication + closing apex + closing origin + running EasyCheatSetup as admin to repair game + Reopening origin + Reopening apex

Every time. And even with EasyCheat authenticating, I still come across all the other issues often.

I've reinstalled origin, the game, updated all my drivers, windows updates, reinstalled windows numerous times with apex being the only non-default programmed installed, disabled antivirus, uninstalled antivirus, run as admin, repaired easy cheat, updates, repaired programs- these are just solutions that I can remember off hand.

The part that makes it frustrating is that before 3 months ago, the game ran mostly fine.

With my current specs there should be no performance issues. PC is one wall away from router but going to follow up with ISP on the connection front (have already upgraded my internet speed but still coming across same issue)

I'm not very computer literate but being an expert shouldn't be one of the requirements to play a game. I've attached the dxdiag info and hoping for the best.

Message 19 of 19 (2,435 Views)