Re: Thermoregulate isn’t working

by crzydroid

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

@smakibbfb Malak isn't required for any of the feats. If you are at 109 tickets, that means you need to either beat t7 with all Rebels or beat t6 for one of the other two feats, neither of which are tied to Malak or Sith Empire.

Message 11 of 16 (323 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crzydroid Yes I know that. The only points I'm missing are the LS droids feats at tiers 6 and 7. My droids are comparatively weak. DR lead plus Malak is my best option for winning with three LS droids. The droids died before i took that screenshot.
Message 12 of 16 (311 Views)

Hero (Retired)

That's an interesting pairing. Out of curiosity, what did you use for the Rebels feat without droids?

Another option, if you have it, is JTR with her three droids and Han as a fifth to stun Piett right away.

Message 13 of 16 (297 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crzydroid For Rebels without droids I took CLS lead, Chewbacca, Han, C3P0 and probably Old Ben.
I'm on about 3.5m gp so there's a lot I don't have. So no JTR for me. Thanks for thr suggestion though.

Those three droids are what im trying as it happens. Only C3P0 is reliced. So I find what I really need is survivability, which is where Malak comes in. DRs lead means another chance to take out Piett quickly. It takes a lot of RNG to get it down to malak or malak plus 3p0 vs 1, but i got there a couple of times only for it to timeout on the frostbite.

I did the 8turns in a row feat with the standard JKR team. That's where most of my relics are.
Message 14 of 16 (289 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You could try posting on the regular forums (https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/) with a link to your roster on swgoh.gg and people could give you advice on comps you could try.

You have CLS, Han, and 3PO; you could try them with two other LS droids. Stun Piett with Han, have fast 3PO go next and call Han to assist, keep blasting Piett with Han middle special followed by basic. If you get really lucky with Han hitting the multiple attacks, you could take out Piett early (especially with 3PO exposes), then it's just cleanup. If you don't get enough multi-attacks in you can restart.

Message 15 of 16 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@crzydroidWell that nailed it, first time too. Thanks!

CLS and Han just cleaned up. Han is only g10 but, as you said, the exposes from 3P0 mean that doesn't matter. I don't know why I didn't think to try it.

Also no trouble on tier 7.

Message 16 of 16 (259 Views)