by KelppJuicee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

There is no dialogue sound in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug -
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? -
What happens when the bug occurs? -
What do you expect to see? -

There is no dialogue sound in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. I started playing, and found that the characters are dumb like fish. Other sounds (music and effect) are okay. I tried to use different languages, nothing changes. Does anyone have a similar problem? Do you have some ideas?

Message 1 of 26 (72,861 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: There is no dialogue sound in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

★★★ Newbie

I had the same error. My solution: I change the language from the Origin interface, in the game settings (not in-game options). In my case, from Spanish to Engish. Then start the game and it's works with the new language. After that, I change the language again to Spanish.

View in thread

Message 25 of 26 (18,697 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem.

I used the repair-option from the Origin-Launcher, it downloaded about 4GB and afterwards the problem was fixed.

Message 2 of 26 (72,801 Views)

Sound issues (PS4)

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug No sound or extremely faint
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game?
What happens when the bug occurs? Sound is extremely faint or non existent
What do you expect to see? A fix?

Is it just me or is the sound of the speech either non existent or really faint? Luckily I’ve had subtitles on but I’ve hardly even heard a word that’s been said by most in the game so far :/

Message 3 of 26 (72,557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU

Message 4 of 26 (72,683 Views)

Re: Sound issues (PS4)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue on Xbox one. 

Message 5 of 26 (72,527 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same here (PC).

I downloadet it again.

Hope it helps, we will see. 

Message 6 of 26 (72,342 Views)

Re: Sound issues (PS4)

★ Novice

i thought i was only one with this problem but the true problem i have is the fact the game glitchs out completley and sound is like youtube type quality and video is going but somehow the audio is one hundred years behind,  and half the time the enemys dont even spawn at all or the world disapears and i die for no reason  do you know how to fix this problem also ive re installed it a ton of times but that didnt seem to work and its fact i pre ordered it too

Message 7 of 26 (72,223 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having an audio issue that is probably somewhat related. During normal gameplay the sound effects work fine, but the music will randomly stutter. This by itself is something I could deal with even though it's annoying, but during cutscenes the music and the dialogue stutter very badly. Half way through a cutscene the dialogue is 10-15 seconds behind. 

I purchased through steam and have already verified the integrity of the game files and nothing needed to be re-downloaded. I highly doubt I need to re-download the game because that's never fixed anything for any game I've had an issue with.

Message 8 of 26 (72,170 Views)

★★ Novice
@SirElliotto I have the same issue.
Message 9 of 26 (71,983 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

edit: switch sound from 5.1 to 2.1 fix the problem, but i am using a 5.1 system witout any issue on other game so something is wrong here

edit: i just uninstalled the game + reinstalled the game by full new fownload and  ...same issue

juste downloaded the game, same issue

repeair the game don t help Frown

un belivable to pay for a game buged

Message 10 of 26 (71,970 Views)