Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: There is a long pause after spark dash that gets you killed.

by Asethe

Original Post

There is a long pause after spark dash that gets you killed.

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region South America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Freeplay
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Everywhere
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Multiple times
Summarize your bug There is a long pause after spark dash that won't allow you to activate your ultimate ability. Does not happen when you are in the air. Only on the ground.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play interceptor. Get ultimate ready. Try to activate it immediately after. Takes too long.
What happens when the bug occurs? Ultimate won't active and you die.
What should be happening instead? The transition after using spark dash to other abilities needs to be improved.

I know this is not a major issue but when dealing with furries on GM3 it would be nice to close the gap with spark dash and then activate your ultimate. This will get you killed every time. Personally I think you should be invulnerable while traveling across the map like a missile but right now I would settle for not standing there and dying while I spam my ultimate right after and nothing happens.

Message 1 of 5 (72 Views)

★★★★ Novice

To get around this you need to jump in the air to make a fluid motion

Message 2 of 5 (57 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know, that is what I've been doing, but I still wish they would fix it. I also think it's bull when I get frozen mid flight. If they can't hit me when I am dashing why can they hit me when I'm moving twice as fast.

Message 3 of 5 (46 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

You've also got to remember it takes a few seconds for your Ulti to warm up after you hit the button.  Bigger problem on the Inty than other classes because, when you're using it, you're already in range to get your face torn off where the others are all ranged. 

Message 4 of 5 (41 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yea add that to a three second pause where you can't activate, and now you're standing in front of a legendary doing nothing for 5 seconds when he already hit you once on the way in somehow. Not going to end well. Note to self never use spark dash to close the gap on furries even though it should be the best option. 

Message 5 of 5 (37 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help