There are missing 200 pts from my GA, territory ship bug

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? everyone
OS Version 6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 161541933
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug There are missing 200 pts from my GA. ship battle + territory ship, because won against GG ship on lastr second the game give me a draw and the team disappear.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Portugal

Hi,

There are missing 200 pts from my GA. ship battle + territory ship.
I won against GG ship on last second but because a few vult droid are still alive the game give me a "Draw". Then as you can see on the image i cant do nothing more and the points are not given to me.

If my opponent clears me i will lose even i cleared everything on first try.

gabug.png

Message 1 of 3 (232 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: There are missing 200 pts from my GA, territory ship bug

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jedijof and thanks for reporting this. As you mentioned, this is because the Vulture Droids did not have time to flee after you defeated the last ship.

We have flagged this for review already. As for compensation, there is, unfortunately, nothing we can do, as we are unable to adjust your score/banners for the currently running Grand Arena, sorry.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (192 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jedijof and thanks for reporting this. As you mentioned, this is because the Vulture Droids did not have time to flee after you defeated the last ship.

We have flagged this for review already. As for compensation, there is, unfortunately, nothing we can do, as we are unable to adjust your score/banners for the currently running Grand Arena, sorry.

Message 2 of 3 (193 Views)

★ Novice

Well, i end up losing because of this bug, this is very frustation for someone that love ga´s, I have 413K all time points.
I know its hard to implement code to give my ga points back, but you could give some cristais for compensate the defeat !

The bug itself it could be resolve with only 2 lines of code:
- after time ends (5:00) wait 3 seconds for IA turn, if the IA got a turn game return a draw if dont, gives the player the victory.

gabug.png

Message 3 of 3 (143 Views)