The sims 4 newest update and issues

by freakyteen21

Original Post

The sims 4 newest update and issues

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? the latest whichever that is.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but my first pet stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have mc cc installed and the latest update for the sims 4, which is when these issues started occurring. However I have tested this without the mod installed and it was far worse. Basically just ask a sim to do anything and they'll pause go do the action and teleport immediately back to where they were initially as though you didn't tell them to do anything. Or have a sim sit down to eat while watching tv and have them take 6 sim hrs to eat. Try playing for a couple hrs and then you'll see the lag progress more and more and the issues really start occuring.
What happens when the bug occurs? First off I cannot play my game beyond 8,000 kb before it has major lag and issues ie.: sims standing still then "teleporting" to the room I had told them to do something in then "teleporting" back to where they were initially standing. My one sim not being able to hunt for eggs during an event in a full household (all other sims can, and it is highlighted for her) My game also seems to get a random save error code. something like 12ab3e (not sure if exact error code or not) other issues would be my game completely crashing without warning, usually you can tell when a game is going to crash. Also sims not being able to multitask. Sims taking 6 hrs to eat something while watching tv.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to play the game until about 20,000 kb before any noticeable lag. Sims actually moving to their destination to use objects without teleporting back to where they were to begin with. Saving the game without error codes. No crashes. Sims being able to multitask. Lastly my sim being able to hunt for eggs during an event because all other sims that have it highlighted can. I also expect sims not to take forever to eat something while watching tv.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The SparkdChallenge patch.

These issues have occurred both with an updated version of MC CC and without it installed; when I removed the mod the game wasn't playable as it lagged so much I couldn't do anything.

Message 1 of 1 (1,598 Views)