The sims 4 dine out restaurant bug

by Toxickills210

Original Post

The sims 4 dine out restaurant bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.32
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Dine Pet Famous Vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I bought a restaurant and tried to hire sims/employees but I can only hire a chef but can’t switch tabs to hire other types of employees
What happens when the bug occurs? It won’t let me switch tabs for hostess and waiters
What do you expect to see? That’s I can switch tabs and hire other employees for different types of hire
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Can’t seem to switch tabs on hiring employees 

Message 1 of 3 (260 Views)

Re: The sims 4 dine out restaurant bug

★★★ Newbie
@Toxickills210 I have money and I got the restaurant on the gallery it’s called chez llama it has everything furnished and I tried selling it and buying it in game and on the map as well
Message 2 of 3 (248 Views)

Re: The sims 4 dine out restaurant bug

Hero
@Toxickills210 Probably same root cause as this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PS4-Gallery-Menu-Distortion/m-p/9183560 as the bumpers stop working correctly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (197 Views)