Re: The "Is this guy cheating? Look at these cheats!" Thread.

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The "Is this guy cheating? Look at these cheats!" Thread.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Zap Solar
Date/time issue occurred 4/9/19. 11:00am
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? MUT Draft Champions
Summarize your bug So started a game . Got ball first. On first down it said 1st and 5. The on what should he 2nd down it makes you punt. Happened all game but just to me????. Person I faced name is [Removed - Admin.]. Believe he is hacking . I recorded everything . I even tried to call Ea sports I just got the run around . I think this is the last Madden I buy
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play [Removed - Admin.]
What happens when the bug occurs? Makes you punt on 2nd down
What do you expect to see? I expect to play a normal game of Madden . Idk what Ea sports can do
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Won't let me send video
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Won't let me send video
Enter RAM memory size in GB Won't let me send video

Won't let me send video

Message 1 of 2 (432 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@prinkey89 

Please do not name any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (424 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@prinkey89 

Please do not name any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (425 Views)