The new chapter of Wumples quest doesn’t let me control the game

by yani_tsm

Original Post

The new chapter of Wumples quest doesn’t let me control the game

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 13
OS Version 16.0
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wait for new Wumples chapter to pop up, Check out the task, Close the Wumples tasks
What do you expect to see? Continue playing the game
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country

Whenever the new chapter of Wumples pops up and I check and close the first task, I cannot tap anywhere. The game still playing (my sims are moving around), but I can’t control anything. I had to close and open the game again.

It started with the latest two Wumples quests which are going on right now concurrently.

Message 1 of 10 (2,392 Views)

wumples quest causes game to hang

★★ Newbie

the sims wumples quest always causes the game to hang when i try to press collect and move on to the next step or chapter. it's been happening for several Wumples quests, and still hasn't been fixed.

Message 2 of 10 (1,751 Views)

Re: wumples quest causes game to hang

Hero
@f7vsgum22u0n Hi, I’ve merged your post to an earlier report. Unfortunately this hasn’t been fixed yet, hopefully in the next update. 🤞

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 10 (1,739 Views)

Re: The new chapter of Wumples quest doesn’t let me control the game

Hero
Unfortunately also the Star Wars quest seems to be doing now the same freezing. Frown

Restarting the app helps but sure hope this would be solved soon. 🙏

Message 4 of 10 (1,522 Views)

Pride Wumple's Wish Game Freezes

★★ Newbie

Hi! Ijust came back to the game and there was a pride month event. Whenever I tap to do the event, I cannot tap anything in the game, I cannot do anything but the npc are still moving, please help me resolve this issue. I really love Sims. Thank youu 

Message 5 of 10 (1,155 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@yani_tsm why hasn't this been fixed yet? it's so annoying how it freezes for every wumples' chapter
Message 6 of 10 (970 Views)

Hero
@surprisingcollin Hi, as far as I know this hasn’t been fixed. New Wumples should start soon, and don’t know if this issue is such that it could be fixed without a game update, so probably we’re not seeing any improvements with the next quest.

Message 7 of 10 (904 Views)

Sims mobile event freeze

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Again this same problem is happeneing. I have no idea why. Eveytime I play small side events they freeze. I'm be able to play for.a bit. Then the game will freeze when it prompts me to see new event goals for the section. I'm stuck an unable to complete section or win awards. Please help. I have updated all apps and restarted phone. I started this process at 5:20 p.m. 8/11/23.

Mobile Sims
Phone: Samsung Galaxy 10
Android
Noticed bug 8/10

Message 8 of 10 (854 Views)

Re: Sims mobile event freeze

Hero
@1006499771013 Hi, this is an issue present in the game for a long time now, unfortunately not fixed.

When the game freezes, leave the game open for a bit and then close&restart the app.

Message 9 of 10 (835 Views)

Stucked Wumples

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra
OS Version IDK
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The first day of Wumples quest is doing fine. -Like: Completing the given challenges from 1-6 etc . But going to the Second day , After pressing the 'GO' signal to start the daily quest the game gets stuck and so I proceeding to the next challenge is sooooo impossible. I got the bug for how many months now. And been posting for any option but nothing works, even restarting my game won't do any. Frown
What do you expect to see? ~Inability to complete the challenge makes me so stress. I really wanted the past quest especially the HAT , If you can see my previous wumples you can notice it incomplete bec I can not proceed to the next day challenge. IDK what bug is it but pleassseeeee help me! Can you post the HAT in my ecoshop so I could make it may own.😭😭😭😭😭
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country South Korea

The first day of Wumples quest is doing fine.

-Like: Completing the given challenges from 1-6 etc . But going to the Secondth Day .. After pressing the 'GO' signal to start the daily quest the game 'gets stuck' and then the game 'freeze' so proceeding to the next challenge is sooooo impossible. I got the bug for how many months now. And been posting for any option in IG but nothing works, even restarting my game multiple times won't do any. Frown 

Message 10 of 10 (599 Views)