The infamous ship shards

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? all
OS Version all
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 545755536
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Irregular ship shard
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Through my ally code.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

The ship shard we are in was filled with high end players at creation. Most of them could get top 5 rewards in regular arena but couldn't get into top 200 in fleet. Everyone in my regular arena shard who were top 50 could get similar ranks in fleet as in regular unless they were in the same ship shard as me. I could get into top 3 in regular but not even top 500 in fleet. After the split it got a little better but not much. I could get into top 200. Yippee. Now I can get into top 50, sometimes top 20 (but that needs a refresh and even then it's not sure). Here is a better explanation of the situation: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/137475/distorted-ship-shard/p1

Unfortunately, this situation geneterates too much animosity amongst players who feel they had been treated unfairly by being put in a harder shard than any other at the time. And, as far as I know, ever since. There are multiple chat rooms in constant fight with each other and there's a even spying involved. I know a little competiton is good but this is beyond that. I'm sure this is not the athmosphere EA wanted to create and that's why I ask them to do something about it.

Message 1 of 9 (1,113 Views)

Re: The infamous ship shards

★ Novice

I’m in the same shard and it’s crazy u can’t climb much past top 40 without being chained back immediately. Even if u refresh instantly it does not matter u r already being hit. They basically took 1 huge mistake and made 2 mistakes. I’m in the 2nd chat in the shard and it’s basically just to try for top 50. Wish I could switch ship shards. Does not matter about ships and pilots I got them all maxed 😂 

Message 2 of 9 (1,089 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes please fix this! Carrie tried to fix it but it wasn’t enough 

Message 3 of 9 (1,077 Views)

★ Novice

One refresh to get to top 20? haha you must be new around these parts Standard smile Nobody enjoys the way our fleet shard is set up. But good luck getting CG to fix it. They tried once in the past. And with many players spending vaults a week on ship battles, CG will never do anything. But you can remain hopeful if it makes you feel better.

Message 4 of 9 (1,041 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Lol. If I'm lucky I start from around #80 and then I can get into top 20 with one refresh but once I do I'm usually chained out before my po. I just checked my guild searching for big differences in regular and fleet arena average ranks and I found one guy. I asked him and he is in one of these shards too. Hope dies lastStandard smile

Message 5 of 9 (977 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exactamente, es una locura de arena. Arrenglenlo por favor.

Message 6 of 9 (938 Views)

★ Novice

Its just the same on the inside lol. Only way to improve this, is having CG split the shard up again. 2-3 times. But good luck. Its not even worth the effort with the state of the shard.

Message 7 of 9 (913 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Admiral_Badger69 I was thinking splitting the shards 5 times. Call me a dreamerStandard smile))
Message 8 of 9 (792 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Do we know when ship cx is gonna move to gac? That would solve this problem.

Message 9 of 9 (322 Views)