The game took 50 extra crystals for an arena refresh

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Huawei Y7
OS Version Android 8.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 234-273-213
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I bought a 50 Crystals refresh on arena for a new set of 5 battles. I clicked the refresh button, the game didn't give me the 5 battles so I clicked the button again and it took the 50 crystals again, so it costed me 100 crystals And no, I didn't make the refresh before, I know the second one cost 100 crystals
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click the refresh button, then click it again, it will take 50 crystals twice
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Mexico

Bought the first refresh of 5 battles on arena and the game took 100 crystals because it didn't gave me the 5 battles so I clicked again

Message 1 of 5 (498 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The game took 50 extra crystals for an arena refresh

[ Edited ]

Hi @blake085 and thanks for the report! Sorry to hear about your issue.

This sort of thing can sometimes happen due to a weak or intermittent internet signal. If you click on it and it didn't refresh as expected, I recommend leaving the window and returning, which should cause the game to give you the most up-to-date status.

In the meantime, please reach out to SWGOH Customer Support. Explain the situation to them, and tell them that AnswersHQ referred you to Customer Support for an "Accidental Purchase." In some cases, they are able to compensate you for the lost crystals in situations like these.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (482 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

This sort of thing can sometimes happen due to a weak or intermittent internet signal. If you click on it and it didn't refresh as expected, I recommend leaving the window and returning, which should cause the game to give you the most up-to-date status.

In the meantime, please reach out to SWGOH Customer Support. Explain the situation to them, and tell them that AnswersHQ referred you to Customer Support for an "Accidental Purchase." In some cases, they are able to compensate you for the lost crystals in situations like these.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

Hope this helps!

★★★★★ Apprentice

@GladOS-013 wrote:

Hope this helps!

Thanks, how do I get in contact of SWGOH Customer Support?

Message 3 of 5 (479 Views)

Sorry, @blake085 I forgot to paste the link! I’ve updated my earlier answer to include the link to customer support.

★ Novice

Ive had the same issue with simming on hard nodes. Hitting the refresh button a little too quickly and it will take an extra 50 crystals without allowing me to do the battles (Sims)

It's happened to me on multiple occasions

Message 5 of 5 (436 Views)