Re: The game is crashing and freezing in San Myshuno.

by crinrict

Original Post

The game is crashing and freezing in San Myshuno.

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing in San Myshuno.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Game is crashing a lot in this city, but only in this one.
What do you expect to see? Bug.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Problem appeared from the last three updates, but after the last two it has only gotten worse.

Hello,

I come to report a problem that is bothering me a lot in the game. I play with 4 families on The Sims 4, they all belong to the same family and live in separate houses in different game worlds. My main core family lives in the upper town of San Myshuno on a penthouse and lately it has become impossible to stay playing there and in the world. The game crashes a lot and freezes to the point that sometimes the fps fall, it keeps oscillating, but falls and crashes my game. In the other worlds that I play like Windenburg and Sulani where there are other families, this problem does not occur.

I don't use mods in the game.

Message 1 of 9 (845 Views)

Hero
@wallaosg did you ahve a winterfest without father winter appearing ?

do you have any crash logs ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (840 Views)

★ Guide

Hello @crinrict,

My sims haven't had the winter festival yet. I don't know if this is happening because of the father's winter, but I also noticed many different father winters circulating in the game worlds. I went to search the log files in the folder of The Sims 4 and I didn't find it, but only the problem of the crash occurs and a lot in this city.

Message 3 of 9 (826 Views)

Hero
@wallaosg Does the crash occur when you run out of memory ? Can you check on your RAM usage ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (821 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict Yes, the memory in the Windows task manager is going to 100%.

Message 5 of 9 (809 Views)

Hero
@wallaosg then it probably crashes out of memory.

Wonder what else than winterfest would trigger father Winters to be created endlessly.

Do you have any lastExceptions ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (804 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict In the files in my game folder there is no lastExceptions.

Message 7 of 9 (801 Views)

Hero
@wallaosg Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 9 (769 Views)

Hero
@wallaosg Would you mind sending me your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (737 Views)