by Smores-sc

Original Post

The character revenant does not work

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Smores-sc
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Revenant
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Doesn’t matter whole map issue
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Fighting
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Happens every single time I play him at all
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Anytime
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot use remnants ultimate power at all when I do it doesn’t work like it’s supposed to. Playing as him is completely pointless I have three different accounts two on PlayStation and One on Xbox and he works fine on Xbox but not PlayStation. He has now become a pointless character in the background of my game I never use him anymore because I will be killed and never respawn back to the diamond cube. I will send video if I get a response
What should be happening instead? If downed or killed he should respawn back to his cube
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know

This game sucks

Message 1 of 5 (312 Views)

Re: The character revenant does not work

★ Guide
@Smores-sc try repairing the game, maybe some files got deleted, hope it works!
Message 2 of 5 (291 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have been having trouble with my character punching and not shooting I even went so far as to take the Maylee button off of my PlayStation controller from my Accessibility settings. That still didn’t help I have deleted and reinstalled the game three times nothing works. Still having problems with punching and revenant not working

Message 3 of 5 (276 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is the fourth time I have deleted and reinstalled this game the next time I delete it it will stay deleted. The revenant character does not work his ultimate never works and I’m not the only one saying this all my friends have stop playing him too 

Message 4 of 5 (220 Views)

★★★ Novice

The game is so broken in half the time it won’t even help me when my squad is Eliminated I found out by watching other people take my stuff out of my box fix the game stop adding more stuff before you fix things

Message 5 of 5 (214 Views)