by trsorhaug

Original Post

The Ultimate of Gibraltar

★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? WassMaiName
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Gibraltar
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. All over the map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to use Gibraltar's ultimate
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? It happens every time I use Gibraltar
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? It's not actually a bug when this happens all the time.
What should be happening instead? Gibraltar's ultimate should hit much faster
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By using the ultimate of Gibraltar

After now four weeks of trying to get rid of the challenge where I have to kill someone with Gibraltar's bombardment, I am on the edge of giving up. Several times I have noticed that when I throw the ultimate in between enemies, they have time to run away from the bombardment before it strikes. This makes it a lot harder to actually finish the challenge.

Also yesterday I played over two hours of matches trying to get rid of the challenge. Most of the time I get killed before I could use. In three occasions I was able to knock one enemy with it, but it seemed like they either could crawl away before they were killed. In two of these occasions I was running solo because my team mates either left in the select screen or early in the match.

Either should Gibraltar's ultimate take a lot more damage to actually get this challenge, or the bombardment should strike a little earlier so the enemies have a little less time to actually get away, or you should actually do something with random squadmates who disconnect in the select screen or disconnect early in fight. 

Message 1 of 1 (98 Views)