Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The Temple of Scar Stronghold on Grandmaster 1 bugged

by Ray5555

Original Post

Re: The Temple of Scar Stronghold on Grandmaster 1 bugged

★★★★★ Novice

From 'Survive the Ambush' leading up to 'Defeat Scelos' there is a bug where I couldn't join the rest of the squad. 

Occurred when the other three players went to the next objective as shown in the attached picture. I had to wait there until the other three got to 'Defeat Scelos'. The attached picture shows that there is the barrier preventing me to joining them nor 'joining allies' either. I had to wait till they reached 'Defeat Scelos' to joining them.

Message 11 of 14 (45 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

From 'Survive the Ambush' leading up to 'Defeat Scelos' there is a bug where I couldn't join the rest of the squad. 

Occurred when the other three players went to the next objective as shown in the attached picture. I had to wait there until the other three got to 'Defeat Scelos'. The attached picture shows that there is the barrier preventing me to joining them nor 'joining allies' either. I had to wait till they reached 'Defeat Scelos' to joining them.

Message 12 of 14 (45 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Message 13 of 14 (45 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Titan0314when trapped behind a fog wall just goto the map and hit respawn to get to the group.

To avoid getting in open bugged games again after having left one I dont use quickplay stronghold for the next run and I dont try to get into the same stronghold again. Instead I choose any other stronghold for the next run and hope that this place isnt bugged.

I still think that the excessive loading screens could be the reason for bugged stronghold/quickplay missions. It seems to me that people get assigned to stronghold/qp-missions shortly before the group who is already in there finished it. But until the blasting loading screen finally goes away the place is finished and we get into an empty game with no mission since it was finished already. The game stays open because someone joined it and as long as people are joining it wont close. Thats why I dont try to get into the same stronghold again after a bugged one.

Message 14 of 14 (33 Views)
Twitter Stream