The Temple of Scar Stronghold on Grandmaster 1 bugged

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Scar Temple
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Loading into Scar Temple
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.03.19 02.35 EST
Summarize your bug After completing the Scar temple stronghold on grandmaster 1 difficulty, if you replay it will spawn you nat the end or near the end of the mission with a random group. If you abandon that activity, and replay the Scar temple stronghold again you will be placed in area where the first chest spawns, leads you to the second enemy encounter but no enemies or anything shows up.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Step 1: complete the Scar Temple Stronghold. Step 2: Return to Fort Tarsis, or go to the forge then fort tarsis Step 3: select Scar Temple Stronghold again. step 4: after being loaded in you will be in a match near the end of the stronghold, press the touchpad and hold square to abandon the mission. Step 5: Repeat steps 2 and 3 Step 6: you will be placed in match you can not advance at all, no enemies spawn nor the objective.
What happens when the bug occurs? you either get placed at the end of the stronghold mission. This will keep continuing overtime to select Scar temple stronghold until you either quit the game outright, or quit the mission. If you quit the mission and return to the scar temple stronghold, you get placed in-between enemy encounters 1 and 2 with nothing spawning, Nor anyway to advance through the fort.
What should be happening instead? You should be placed at the very start of the stronghold mission and be able to play through it regularly.

This is happened Quite a bit, and it is annoying, since it is really the only place to complete the masterwork/Level weapons challenges

I hate how after completing the Scar temple stronghold on grandmaster 1 If I play it again I am auto assigned to a group near or at the end of the stronghold. It keeps putting me there unless I either quit out of anthem all together or abandon the mission. If I abandon the mission and then try to replay the scar temple stronghold it puts me in a match beginning after the first enemy encounter but before second enemy encounter with no way to advance in the stronghold.

Message 1 of 14 (2,129 Views)

Re: The Temple of Scar Stronghold on Grandmaster 1 bugged

★★★★ Newbie

Same problem since the update. Just get stuck with nowhere to go, and no enemies. Haven't been able to play it for a couple days now.

Message 2 of 14 (2,079 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I keep completing it but it doesn't clear from my tracked missions, same thing happened on the demo weekend for me. 

Message 3 of 14 (1,912 Views)

★★ Novice

This.  It's like I forget every time, and end up wasting consumables.

Message 4 of 14 (1,896 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I found a way to fix the instance and it might be a bit obnoxious but it's definitely faster than sitting in loading screens, especially if you're getting multiple bugged instances in a row. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wfqedjfOBo

Message 5 of 14 (1,730 Views)

★★★★ Novice
JFC, that's a lot of work to get in -_-
They need to fix this asap, and enjoyed the video btw
Message 6 of 14 (1,641 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Same issue on PC as well.

Message 7 of 14 (1,627 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue for Xbox One

Message 8 of 14 (1,085 Views)

★★★★ Novice
this helped me out, thanks.
Every instance did it to me, and now I can play the mission again
Message 9 of 14 (1,063 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This happened to be twice: one on my Colossus (loaded the Temple of Scar second time with not being kicked). Loaded into with my Ranger and got kicked. I will try to load again to see if it happens again.

Message 10 of 14 (243 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help